To serve a reputed Organisation in all possible ways with the technical domain knowledge and skill sets acquired in the area of Electronics and Telecommunication and through it contribute to the human society at large with technologies innovations. ACADEMIC PROFILE
S.NO Course INSTITUTION UNIVERSITY/BOARD MONTH AND YEAR OF
1. M.E.(Communication and
Anna University April 2020
2. B.E.(Electronics and
Anna University May 2017
3. Higher Secondary School Petit Seminaire
Tamil Nadu Board of
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• CISCO Certified CCNA ( CISCO CERTIFIED Network Analyst) Professional Won 3rd prize cash award For Project Expo SCHMIT 2020 held at manakular vinyagar institute of technology, Puducherry on February 28 2020.
• Won 2nd Prize for paper presentation on “Sensor based Monitoring of Asthma patients” at
‘INFOTRA-14, A National Level Technical Symposium’ held at Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering in association with IETE Students’ forum at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, September 2014.
SKILLS AND TOOLS USED
Tools: Arduino, NetSim, NS2,LABView, Matlab, Anysis, Adafruit, ThingSpeak, wireshark, packet Tracer
OS: Windows, Ubuntu
Programing: C, My SQL, C++, JAVA
Others: Microsoft Office
ONLINE CERTIFICATION COMPLETED
International certification from Coursera and CISCO on “Network Protocol and Architecture” TCS ION Certification on “ Career Edge –Knock down the lockdown” Udemy certification on the following:
SQL for Data Analytics
• Attended internship program at M/S Defense Research and Development Laboratory
(DRDL), Govt. of India, Hyderabad for a period of 5 weeks on “Designing A Secured Wireless Receiver For Defense Application” during May 20 2019 –June 28 2019.
Attended hands-on training on CCNA (Cisco certified) at M/S Dynamic Networking Institute, from 22/4/2018 – 15/5/2018 and hence eligible to be Networking Associate.
• Carried out final year B.E Project with industrial assistance derived from M/S Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Telephone Exchange (BSNL), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu circle
• Attended hands–on training on “PCB designing and Embedded Systems “, M/s Sunshiv Electronic Solutions from 3rd -12th May 2017 Coimbatore TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS
• Paper presented on “A comprehensive study on co-operative cognitive spectrum sensing” a National Conference on Communication System (NCOCS-2019) at NIT Puducherry, Karaikal, September 2019.
• Paper presented on “Design and analysis of modified diode rectifier circuit suitable for piezoelectric energy harvesters for biomedical applications” and its proceedings as research paper published in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (Paper details: Vol 7,No 3.16,2018).
• Paper presented on “A low complex time synchronization technique suitable for both OFDM
& LTE systems” in a National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering at New Prince Shri Bhavan College of Engineering and Technology, April 2015 and its proceedings published in International journal of Innovative Research in computer and communication Engineering” (Paper details: vol. 3, special issue. 3, pp. 57-63, April 2015).
• Paper presented on “Under Water Sensor Networks” at National Level Technical Students’ Symposium, Paavai Engineering College, Nammakal, Tamilnadu, October 2013. WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• Attended training on Kaizen IoT Workshop at IITM Research Park, Taramani,Chennai, 28th
& 29th December 2019
• Attended training on ‘5G Technology and its Evolution ‘ at IITM Research Park,Taramani
,Chennai, 28th & 29th December 2019.
• Attended 2 days hands-on Robotics workshop on “Fusion Robotics” at Pondicherry engineering College, Puducherry, 30th & 31st August 2019.
• Attended an UGC sponsored National workshop on ‘IOT for Automation’ at Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Campus, Chennai, 26th & 27th September 2019.
• Attended an international conference on” Computational Intelligence, Simulation and Optimization” at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 22nd to 24th June 2018.
• Attended an ICMR sponsored three days national workshop on “Major challenges of Medical Imaging and Big Data Analytics in Health care and Clinical Applications” at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, 2nd& 3rd May 2018.
• Attended an IEEE sponsored International workshop on ‘Network security and Challenges’ at Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University Campus, Chennai, 17 th&18th August 2015. AREA OF INTEREST
Internet Of Things
Designed and Developed a “SECURED REAL TIME SMART MANAGEMENT OF CLASS ROOM USING IOT” and implemented and donated to my department (final project work). The main motive behind this project is to practically realize IOT based smart applications in the College campus and sort out implementation constraints in the college environment without any security threats, which has not been reported in the Indian scenario so far. Added to it, the IOT security issues with cloud access through a suitable standard algorithm like AES has not been carried out.
Carried out a main project with” ADAPTIVE ENERGY EFFICIENT CO-OPERATIVE SPECTRUM SENSING” to find energy efficient, accurate approach for cognitive spectrum sensing. The proposed algorithm implies involving only the minimum number of CUs in sensing that guarantees the desired detection accuracy. The detection accuracy is considered satisﬁed if two thresholds on detection and false-alarm probabilities are satisﬁed. The proposed algorithm has been evaluated and Compared with AND rule.
Carried out a major final year Project with industrial assistance derived from M/S Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Telephone Exchange (BSNL), Tamil Nadu circle on “POST PROCESSING AND ANALYSIS OF DOWNLINK GSM CONTROL MESSAGES”. This project focuses on analysing the downlink control channel messages during call establishment, handover process and also decides its quality of the service using Wireshark tool. The analysis is based on post processing of the data log obtained from BSNL and is expected to provide the causes for frequent call drops and QoS degradation in mobile services.
Developed a prototype model for the mini project entitled “COMMUNICATION AID FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLEINSIDE THE CAMPUS USING RFID”. The main objective of this project is to allow obstacle free movement and environment recognition for visually impaired people. The prototype uses a PIC microcontroller, ultrasonic sensors for distance measurements and RFID tags/ readers with voice play back feature to provide guidance for navigation inside the campus.
INPLANT TRAINING/ VISIT ATTENDED
M/s HCL career Development Centre, Chennai on “Hardware, Networking and Java” May 2015
M/S Uniq Technologies, Chennai on “Android App Development” from 10-17 December 2016
M/s appin Technology Lab on “ Overview of Embedded System Design and Development”, Coimbatore, 16 - 22 November 2015
Industrial Visit to Doordarshan, Cochin, India, March 2017 RESPONSIBILITIES HELD
Event in-charge of INTERFACE’15 - a National level Techno-Management Symposium conducted during January 2015
Event in-charge of EUPHORIA’15 – Rotaract club event
Student coordinator of INFOTRA’14 - a National level Technical Symposium conducted during September 2014
Class representative in ME for 4 Semesters October 2018-April 2020
Active member in the Rotaract club and Nature club in college PERSONALITY TRAITS
Mental keenness to learn and adopt technologies
Able to meticulously plan and execute
To solve and find number of best possible solutions for problem PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name: Shri.B. Pragatheeswaran
Date of Birth: 02nd October 1995
Sex / Marital status: Male/ Unmarried
Passport No: J8534693
Languages: English and Tamil.
Linked in Id:
pragatheeswaran-930517194 (Gouthame P)