(MEDICAL BILLING PROCESS ASSOCIATE /
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR)
Date of Birth: 24th July 1997
Languages: English, Tamil
Marital Status: Single
Visa Type: Visit Visa
Validity: 20th Dec 2020
• Data entry skills
• Computer competences and
• Attention to details and
• Time management
• Being able to work
• Problem-solving skills
• Research skills
• Effective communication
• Confidentiality and
• Bachelor of Engineering in
Pondicherry University -
2019 Passed out
A Successful professional with one year of experience as Medical Biller in Azimuth. Currently looking for opportunities in United Arab Emirates, to utilize outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills WORK EXPERIENCE
Medical Billing Process Associate/ Data Entry Operator Azimuth Software India Private Limited-India Jan’19 to Jan’20 Key Responsibilities as Billing Process Associate:
• Prepared and submitted billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
• Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
• Prepared bills and invoices, and document amounts due for medical procedures and services.
• Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations.
• Monitored and recorded late payments.
• Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
• Examined the patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
• Investigated and appeal denied claims.
• Help patients develop patient payment plans.
• Maintained billing software by updating rate change, cash spreadsheets, and current collection reports
• Expertise in Clinicient 173 – EMR and Billing software Key Responsibilities as Data Entry Operator:
• Transfer data from paper formats into database systems
• Type in data provided directly from customers or other parties
• Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Update existing data
• Produce reports
• Retrieve data as requested
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
• Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel
• Operating System : Windows
• Languages : C, C++
• Databases : My SQL
• Web Technologies : HTML
AREAS OF INTEREST:
• Data Base Management System (DBMS).
• Object Oriented Programming Structure Concepts.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION:
• Android Application Development
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS:
• Attended workshop on “OPEN STACK” conducted by Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode.
• Attended workshop on “MATLAB” conducted by CIT, Chennai
• Participated in “SHORT FILM” organized by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College
Name : Rajab Ali
Father’s Name : Kamal Basha
Mother’s Name : Raziya Begam
DOB : 24-07-1997
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Tamil
I hereby declare that the above information's are true to best of my knowledge. Yours Sincerely
Rajab Ali Kamal Basha
PLACE: Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai