I aspire to invoke my existing and acquired technical skills on innovative ideas and be self-reliant and result oriented in converting them into new technologies in order to reach the pinnacle of success in the dynamic working environment
• 1 year of total experience in Daimler India Commercial Vehicles as Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Durability Testing Team Product Engineering Vehicle Testing Engineer .
• Completed Durability Testing for BSVI Vehicle adhering to the emission standards
• Played a vital role in the success of 20% enhanced maintenance interval over BSIV Trucks .
• Completed structural durability and Entire vehicle reliability testing as per DVP within the stipulated target expeditiously
• Executed and monitored powertrain &structural durability of HDT &MDT prototype and validated at different terrains as per Road Load Data Acquisition duty cycles .
• Inspected the test vehicles, detected the failure, analyzed the root cause and prepared the concern reports for every durability failures on HDT,TT &MDT and resolved the issue with design reinforcement.
• Maintained and analyzed testing documents such as maintenance check sheets, Tire, Brake and Clutch wear measurements and also carried out scheduled maintenance for proper validation of commercial vehicles.
• Planning and Operation of manpower resources for the test track and achieved the shift target effectively.
• New axle load increase BSIV to BSVI Conversion
• Optimization of process parameters in a Boiler setup using Taguchi method
• Design and Fabrication of “Solar Powered UV Portable Water Purifier”. SOFTWARE SKILLS
Modelling software : CREO, CATIA V5
Drafting software : AUTOCAD
Analysing software : ANSYS
Office Application : MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint EDUCATIONAL PROFILE
• Class of 2015-2019 B.E Mechanical Engineering Sri Sairam Institute of Technology, Chennai Anna University 8.31 CGPA
• Class of 2014-2015 HSC Zion Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai Tamil Nadu State Board 94%
• Class of 2012-2013 SSLC Zion Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai Tamil Nadu State Board 95.6%
• Awarded First prize for a project “Solar Powered UV Portable Water Purifier” conducted by “LJ INNOVATION VILLAGE” held at Ahmedabad.
• Participated in 18
ISTE “Tamilnadu Section Engineering Students Convention” organized by Sri Sairam Engineering College
• Attended workshop on “AWS DEEP LEARNING” conducted by IIT Madras.
• Attended workshop on “RENEWABLE ENERGY” conducted by the Sri Sairam Engineering College.
• Attended workshop on “ADVANCES IN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY” conducted by Sri Sairam Institute of Technology.
• Completed internships at Pfizer Healthcare India Private Limited & INFAC India Private Limited
• Completed in-plant trainings at CHENNAI PORT TRUST & JBM Auto System Private Limited
• Completed a course in UCMAS-ABACUS at school level. KEY TRAITS
• Effective communication and Managerial skill
• Organize, Plan, and Prioritize work are the three mantras I believe in
• Quick learner and good team player
• Strong work ethic
Name : Shabin I
Father’s Name : Iyyasamy S
Linguistic Ability : Tamil, English
Date of Birth : 27/05/1998
Hobbies : Abacus, Chess & Badminton
Address : No.55, Mummoorthy Avenue, Moni Enclave, Kaspapuram, Chennai– 600126
I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and will solely be responsible for above details found in them.
DATE: ( SHABIN I )