RAJAN KOSHY MATHEW
Please accept this letter as an expression of my interest in securing a position in your organization. I have held responsible position in the past, which have been elaborated in the attached resume. I am looking for a career position in your organization that needs a professional team player to come aboard and make a marked difference, helping the organization reach greater heights. I am confident that I would become an indispensable asset to your organization. My disciplined work habits, tremendous work-drive, ability to work well with people, problem-solving aptitude, and high integrity will enable me to make positive contributions towards your company’s objectives. I am very determined and enthusiastic about a symbiotic relationship and will work hard to achieve positive results. Enclosed is my resume for your review. Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rajan Koshy Mathew
RAJAN KOSHY MATHEW B.E.,
Mobile: +919********* (India)
To pursue a position in a growth oriented firm to actively participate and contribute to achieve goals of the organization simultaneously develop my job skills and consistently upgrade my knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Result oriented with proactive approach.
• Assume Responsibility, hardworking and can withstand pressures.
• As a team player, with logical analytical abilities, and application, would play a vital role in meeting the desired objective and delivering the goods.
• I believe in growth, learning while working, as learning is a continuous process.
• I am sure with the synthesis of my accounting knowledge with result oriented approach, will make significant contribution in the growth of the organization. Academic/Technical Qualifications
• B.TECH(Civil Engineering)- P R S College Of Engineering, Paliyodu, Kerala, India in the year April 2012
• Operating Systems - Windows 98/2000/07/8.1
• Other–MS Office Applications, E-mail and Internet Job Experience:
STFA Construction group (November 2016 – Dec 2019): I am working as QA/QC Inspector in STFA Construction Group for Kuwait Small Boat Harbour Project
Conducting surveillance inspection to verify that construction activities are in accordance with the approved procedure/method statement, shop drawing, etc. and highlight a non-conformities if any.
Ensuring that all inspection and or testing has been carried out as per approved Inspection and Test Plan and Inspection Request generated and signed by the client representative at site.
Verifying the approval of all the project material/equipment prior to use at site. Preparing Inspection Request with relevant checklist and attachment to be submitted to the client representative at site.
Coordinating with construction/operation department for all the QAQC related issue/requirements such as inspection and testing. Conducting a joint inspection with the client representative at site and ensure that Inspection Request will be signed out by client representative at site. Ensuring that Quality System is being established, maintained and implemented. Reporting to QA/QC supervisor on all quality issues. Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test. Sowparnika Projects (March 2015 - July 2016) :
Worked as site engineer in Sowparnika projects for more than one and half year. Here i totally experienced the works which comes under multi-storied buildings, which i came to deal with all sorts of quantity checking, quality checking, and billing etc. Hometech (June 2012-December 2014) :
Worked as site supervisor in construction sites like villa projects, luxury houses about nearly 10000 sqft (kowdiar), full construction work as well as other interior works including conference halls of hotels and all.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Site Engineer
• Ensuring design specifications and safety standards on the project site
• Handling direct operations and maintenance activities on project site.
• Surveying and establish reference points and elevations to guide construction.
• Equipment management
• Preparing daily planning report-Inspecting project sites to monitor progress Personal Dossier:
Nationality : Indian
Age &Date of Birth : 30 Years, 1st Feb1990
Marital Status : Married
STFA (Turkish company) Construction group, Kuwait Indulekha K S
Sowparnika projects pvt. ltd, Trivandrum
M.D, Hometech Architectural firm, Vellayambalam,Trivandrum