Code ** Licensed Driver
EDUCATION & COURSES
Labour Smart Training:
C3 – Investigating & Charging in Disciplinary Hearings – 2019 C2 – Chairing & Initiating Disciplinary Hearings – 2019 Basic Medical Care, Training and Supplies:
First Aid Level 1 Certificate – 2017
The South African Labour Guide:
Chairing Disciplinary Hearings – 2017
Bo-Fire Technologies (Pty) Ltd:
Emergency Awareness and Evacuation Training – 2017 Fire Extinguisher Training – 2015
Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders – 2017
Understanding Disciplinary Process – 2015
Montana High School: National Senior Certificate – 1993 EXPERIENCE
Operations Supervisor • Protours Coach Charter
I have been working for this company since 2000, in 2014 I was promoted to Operations Supervisor from Coach Driver, I eagerly took on my new responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities as Operations Supervisor:
• Supervise daily operational process and increase efficiency within department: Manage driver behaviour and techniques, En-route inspections, Alcohol and drug testing and disciplinary action if needed, Supervise and liaise with drivers regularly.
• Maintain and provide efficient backup and training to drivers and ensure achievement of all internal and external needs: Regular meetings on operational requirements, Upkeep of lawful driver requirements, ensure uniforms are worn, Schedule regular training, Driver briefing to ensure compliance as agreed with clients.
Driving License: Code 14 (EC) with
PDP: Experience with Volvo / Man
and Scania Vehicles
I am a highly skilled individual, with great
management skills. I enjoy working with people
and have excellent communication and customer
From all my knowledge and experience gathered
over the years, I have a deep understanding within the operational aspects of a business, I am able to communicate the vision of a company across all
Proven history of exceeding expectations through
my performance, I work well under pressure.
• Excellent communication and people
• Attentive to detail and efficient
• Pro-active and a self-starter
• Perseverance and motivation
• Flexible and thrive in high pressure
• Strong leadership and communicating
• Excellent at implementing new and better
• Planning, organizing & maintain
• Excellent at prioritizing and addressing,
resolving of issues
• Take responsibility for actions/decisions
• Always willing to go the extra mile and
get things done
• Team player
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
Wouter Briel: Protours Coach Charter
• Analyse and identify all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss.
• Prepare and maintain employee attendance records and provide feedback: Schedule leave rosters as per company policies, Manage complaints and problem solving, Manage permit register, Site Coordination.
• Recruit and Evaluate: Analyse drivers to ensure better results to fulfil all business requirements, Road evaluations for new drivers, Manage and control driver and operational cost, Ensure all valid licenses and permits are obtained and recordkeeping thereof.
• Manage and adhere to budget controls.
• Prepare regular reports, perform audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements, investigate accidents and incidents and apply disciplinary code when necessary, Prosecute / act as chair person at disciplinary hearings when necessary.
• Sign off on driver payroll input, Manage standby phone weekly, Compile standby roster for standby duties
• Provide support and join improvement-based methods.
• Analyse all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
• Supervise effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
• Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies. Key Responsibilities as Coach Driver:
• Follow predetermined routes to collect and drop off passengers as per scheduled and planned route.
• Ensure safety of the passengers and observe and abide to all traffic laws.
• Ensure excellent customer service always.
• inspect the coach for safety and ensure that maintenance is performed at scheduled intervals.
• Maintain records and collect fees.
• Ensure compliance to scheduled meetings and report back to supervisor regularly regarding any accidents or incidents. 1995–2000
Truck Driver • City Council Waste Management