Recently graduated from University of California, Santa Cruz with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Seeking an opportunity in marketing and public relations to showcase the skills I have gained throughout my experience in working with the community. Highly driven and skilled in leadership, multitasking, communication, and social media.
11410 Trabancos Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93311
Philanthropy Director — Kappa Alpha Theta at UC Santa Cruz DECEMBER 2018 - DECEMBER 2019
● Assisted the Chief of External Affairs in managing our chapter’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube).
● Edited pictures to post, designed graphics for fundraisers, and made sure the members of our chapter were representing us in an appropriate manner.
● Planned several fundraisers with my own committee while working with a large budget to successfully help raise money for CASA
(Court-Appointed Special Advocates), a national association that helps advocate for children in foster care.
● Designed t-shirts to sell, along with graphics to post on stories for advertising events.
Social Media, Life Satisfaction, & Mood — Research Study
● Conducted a research study at UC Santa Cruz to find out how one’s usage of social media apps affects life satisfaction and mood.
● Studied analytics of the most popular social media apps of 2018, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
● Created Twitter and Instagram accounts for participants to use for their pleasure.
Feed Kern Kids — Public Awareness Campaign
● Created a public service announcement video, along with a website and other social media handles, about childhood food insecurity with a project team.
● Presented this PSA video to schools all over our community, as a YouTube ad, and as a local television commercial.
● Received the opportunity to travel to Orlando, Florida to present our project in front of judges for a national health science competition.
University of California, Santa Cruz — B.A. Psychology, Minor in Biology
SEPTEMBER 2016 - JUNE 2020
Concentration in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
-Social media + analysis
-Attention to detail
Tools & Technologies:
-Adobe Creative Cloud