Peter A. Momjian firstname.lastname@example.org
Temple University, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduated Spring 2020 Major: Marketing Minor: Content Creation
GPA: 3.84 Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Crunchy Data, New York, New York June 2018-Current Marketing Intern
• Functioned as a marketing intern in a SMB PostgreSQL open source database consulting and support company, specializing as a visual marketer with a heavy emphasis on brand representation and content creation.
• Overhauled and maintained company assets including but not limited to logo, website, brochure, and company proposal projects. Constructed a graphics standards manual for internal and external use.
• Worked with a team to design and finalize website overhauls including main and blog site, contributing assets and page layouts.
• Planned, scripted, filmed, edited, animated, and published five 5-10 minute interviews featuring members of the company and prominent figures in the open source database field.
• Conducted SWOT analysis, competitive analysis, and additional research on market landscape for internal use.
• Attended business trip to DC and worked with members of the company to produce video content and interviews.
Asial, Tokyo, Japan Summer 2017
• Functioned as a marketing intern in a SMB Tokyo based software development firm specializing in mobile application development, specializing as a consulting source for their shift in focus to western markets and aiding in digital marketing.
• Designed of visual company assets, logos, and icons for web and print use.
• Managed A/B Testing and Google Analytics projects for redesign of the Onsen UI product website.
• Created script, animation, voiceover, and editing for company promotional videos.
• Aided in company representation to US audiences for Onsen UI & Monaca product lines, as well as consulting for international standards and expectations. Edited and reviewed blog posts and outgoing company newsletters to western markets.
• Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, Dimension
• Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Photography (digital & film), videography
• Graphic design, digital image editing, video editing, animation, UI design, copywriting
• Fundamental data analytics - IBM SPSS
• SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Social media platforms