• The *th grade Awards Ceremony will take place on Tuesday, May 19th at 5:30pm on
the video conferencing program, Zoom. All students are welcome to attend however you will receive notification from us if your child has earned an award this year.
• We are limited in the number of participants allowed on Zoom. If your family circumstances will require more than 1 log-in to the Zoom meeting (i.e, two parents in different locations), please let us know by May 15th. We will do our best to accommodate each individual situation.
• 4th Grade Awards Ceremony log in information is as follow: o Join
• When logging in please use your students first and last name as we monitor the participants joining us. Please be logged in before 5:30 as late arrivals will not be permitted in.
• Last pick up of student supplies will be Thursday, May 28th from 11-1. If your child has left anything in the classroom that they have not previously received please let us know. This will also be the time to pick up items such as yearbooks, awards, classroom pictures. You can also drop off library books and your students borrowed iPad at this time if you choose. If you are not sure if your child has library books checked out please reach out to us. Everyone will have something to pick up.
• Please continue to work hard! I miss you very much