GIL R. MAGLINTE
● I can work with minimal supervision and play well along with the Team.
● I deal with the problem right away and find a best solution to it as soon as possible.
● I look for improvements on my daily routines and continually change.
● Proficient in Job Analysis and Role Identifying.
● Recruits for Industries such as Automotive, Architecture Engineering & Construction, Electronics, & Manufacturing.
● I had worked on other requisitions like Programmers, Biz Dev, Sales Managers, Project Manager, I&C Engineer, Structural Engineer, Business Analyst.
● Knowledgeable in computer application (VMS tools, Excel, Word, PPT., Outlook)
● Proficient in different ATS and Job Boards like (Taleo BE, Monster, Indeed.com, ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, TheLadders, Jobstreet.com, LinkedIn and SmartSearch,)
● Prefers new challenges and has roll-up sleeves work attitude. WORK EXPERIENCE
TechLink Systems, Inc. - Ortigas, Pasig City Nov 2019 - May 2020 Senior Recruiter III (on furlough)
● Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
● Screens and conducts interviews to find the best candidates for different job openings
● Endorses qualified applicants for client interviews and assessments
● Posts job advertisements
● Prepares candidates and makes sure that they have enough information to be successful for their interviews
● Presents and negotiates job offers to successful candidates Amtec Global Solutions Inc. - Fort Bonifacio, Taguig Jan 2016 - Nov 2019 Recruitment Specialist III
● Delivered a thorough study of the job orders to plan and execute recruiting strategies, and create pre-screening questions.
● Worked closely with Staffing Managers to organize approaches on job order assignments for direct hire, contract or contract-to-hire engagements.
● Identified, attracts, and presents professional level candidates in Technical, Business Development, Sales, and Administrative fields utilizing different sources.
● Performed candidate phone interviews and other types of preliminary qualification process or, as needed, end-to-end recruitment for US-based client companies.
● Created a thorough and comprehensive job description based on either the Hiring Manager’s or Staffing Manager's specifications of the assigned position for approval and posting on free and paid job boards and recruitment websites.
● Employed applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve candidates.
● Prepared and maintained recruiting documentation reports for tracking applicant processing, applicant flow, cost-per-hire and recruiting effectiveness.
● Developed and maintained strong consultative relationships with candidates, alumni groups, business and trade associations and, in some cases, clients and Hiring Managers to generate an on-going pipeline of highly qualified candidates for future employment. World Network Services – Makati Ave., Makati City Jun 2015 – Jan 2016 Recruitment/Admin Associate (designation Altisource Business Solutions Inc.)
● Facilitated applicant traffic, and applicant on-line registration to ensure the seamless flow of application.
● Conducted applicant assessments and interviews to help in selecting the right candidate according to the requisitions.
● Created candidate tracker and made a report of newly hired employees to guarantee that the account requisitions are being met in the given timeframe.
● Received and requested the necessary documents from the employees upon or after the job offer to initiate background investigation before they start training.
● Updated regularly the employees’ necessary information through call and/or text and made sure that the pre-employment requirements are already provided prior to their on-boarding.
● Notified the HR team regarding the roster of newly hired employees a day before the orientation.
● Received the other lacking documents of employees during the orientation.
● Reviewed the 201 files of newly hired employees before endorsing to the HR operations for 201 records safekeeping.
● Performed other tasks assigned by the superior.
DBP Service Corp. – Makati Ave, Makati City Oct 2014 – Apr 2015 Personnel Admin Assistant
● Selected best talents for the clients’ need through sending invitation for qualified applicants, providing interview and conducting examination to applicants.
● Maintained good relationship with clients and helped them in identifying the right candidate for their requisitions and addressing their concerns about the employees.
● Handled account (client’s manpower needs), screened applicants and created pool of applicants.
● Monitored field employees through consistent communication with the clients.
● Created employment certification, return-to-work letter and gives quit claim to employees. People4People – Salcedo Vill., Makati City Jul 2014 – Oct 2014 Business Support Associate
● Provided assistance to the business client particularly Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corp.
(HSBC) Data Processing Philippines.
● Safe kept 201 files.
● Validated the forms submitted by the employees.
● Released and received employees’ documents.
● Addressed the concerns of the employees in a timely manner whenever possible.
● Sent notice of termination or corrective actions to those employees subject for due process. Alorica Phil. Inc. – Magallanes, Makati City Jan 2013 – Jul 2014 Technical Support Representative/Customer Support Representative
● Provided excellent customer experience through delivering the proper trouble shootings with our business partner over the phone.
● Gave assistance to the end user in utilizing the products of our client such as dvd player, blu-ray player, and smart tv.
● Catered exceptional help in network connection to the valued customer of our client. Discussed the account summary and installation appointment of the business partner in a timely manner.
● Ensured that the information being delivered to the customer is accurate while meeting the core competency of our client.
Informatics College – Alabang, Muntinlupa City May 2012 – Jan 2013 Guidance Counselor/General Education Lecturer/HR Coordinator
● I provided developmental advice to the students and monitored their academic performance. I conducted evaluation to the students to check the quality of service of the company given to them and the performance of the teachers.
● I lectured general education at the same time.
● Performed additional task like screening of applicants, sourcing and pooling of applicants, and conduct and assist HRD on training logistics needs. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
Graduate Study : Diploma Program in Industrial Relations University of the Philippines Diliman
2013-2015 (Prerequisite to Master’s Degree Program) Undergrad : Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
● How-to-Close-a-Sale - 2018
● Personality Development Seminar - 2013
● Career Congress 2012 for Administrators Innovation: Key to Adapting and Progressing into the Future - 2013
● How to Develop a More Responsive Interview - 2011 References
Available upon request.