Soon Myoung (Daniel) Seo
*** ***** ***, **** *, Palisades Park, NJ 07650
201-***-**** · firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging position of impact that leverages my experiences and provides opportunities to foster professional growth.
Signpost, New York, NY
“Signpost is a leading provider of CRM and Marketing Automation software that helps small businesses acquire and keep customers through online reviews and referrals.”
Senior Sales Executive (Oct 2019 – Present)
Sales Executive (April 2019 – Oct 2019)
• Consistently exceeded monthly quota, delivering an average of 173.7% to goal (over indexing organization by +75.7%).
• Averaged 80 dials (-20 vs company avg) and 200 minutes of talk time (+50 vs company avg) per day
• Redefined how organization qualifies prospects; identified disparity in client’s digital marketing activities and consumer review counts.
• Evangelized my approach to sales pitches with my team; customer-centric approach with focus on their business model, industry factors and customer specific pain points.
• Maximize Salesforce potential; created new reports that were adopted by Sales Operations to identify high probability customers.
• Held product demonstration meetings through online screen sharing with over 30 new small businesses every month
(delivered 78 net new accounts)
• Leveraged SMB experience to build trust and rapport with clients; yielding high close rate of 30% (+ 10% vs company avg)
iPhone Expert NYC
New York, NY
Operations Manager (December 2016 – February 2019)
• Managed 3 retail locations, delivering $1.5M in annual revenues.
• Optimized operation costs by projecting upcoming sales and adjusting inventory orders accordingly based on annual performance history on a quarterly basis.
• Designed and managed strategic plans to boost sales during promotional seasons.
• Managed accounts receivables; track and execute internal/external communication of payment delinquencies.
• Developed and implemented best practices across all retail locations
• Manage customer database; over 50,000 customer profiles across 3 locations Branch Manager (April 2015 – December 2016)
Lead Technician (April 2014 – April 2015)
Repair Technician (August 2013 – April 2014)
• Delivered sales objectives in each quarter, resulting in increased revenues to $700k, representing 40% year over year growth. (Top revenue generating location)
• Led weekly staff meetings; providing weekly sales data to upper management; communicated wins and losses.
• Optimized store inventory through sales trends analysis, minimizing markdowns and ensuring high rates of in-stocks.
• Increased store sales above target each quarter by analyzing weekly sales and creating action plans to achieve target
• Managed digital advertisement through Google Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Developed and maintained relationships with companies for new opportunities
• Trained 8 new technicians to operate new and existing locations. SKILLS:
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word.
• Proficiency in Salesforce
• Fluency in Korean
• Establishing strong professional relationships to ensure cross-functional cooperation and execution.