email@example.com • linkedin.com/in/augustinbourgoismanagement • New York • 646-***-**** Operations Manager
Accomplished and dynamic professional with global experience in leading hospitality, customer success, and business development operations. Experienced in developing strategic plans, streamlining daily activities, and ensuring delivery of quality customer service to attain high guest satisfaction. Stellar record of executing market analysis, establishing KPIs, and assessing company performance to drive significant revenue gains. Demonstrated success in identifying new business opportunities and boosting profitability to surpass set goals. Intuitive leader recruiting and training employees to improve staff performance and drive cohesiveness across operations. Multilingual communicator with excellent interpersonal skills; able to build productive relations with guests, staff, and vendors.
• Business Planning & Management
• Market Trends Analysis
• Operations Management
• Sales & Marketing Initiatives
• Financial & Data Analysis
• Cost Reduction & Control
• KPI & Performance Optimization
• Customer Satisfaction & Retention
• Team Leadership & Training
EAST COAST & SATELLITES GENERAL MANAGER, Cater2.me, New York 2018 to Present Managed $2M+ monthly revenue across eight cities while serving as a Regional Director for east coast and satellite markets of Cater2.me. Establish and retain profitable relations with national clients on east coast markets while strengthening national relations and developing strategies to improve company regional sales. Lead multiple teams across various geographical locations to execute sales, marketing, and customer service operations. Deliver guidance and KPIs visibility to other stakeholders as well as gather and examine company metrics to analyze data on markets performance for improving company market position.
● Increased sales by 15% in the Eastern Region by providing exceptional leadership and sales record.
● Served as General manager and developed three new markets by sourcing vendors and reaching out to clients while expanding the company service in remote offices. EAST COAST EXTERNAL OPERATIONS MANAGER,Cater2.me, New York 2018 Improved operational productivity while supervising a team of 30-40 part-time onsite coordinators across multiple markets. Maintained close relationships with vendors and clients to comply with safety and deliver timely meals to attain high client satisfaction. Evaluated and delivered company’s external operations performance reports (KPIs) to stakeholders to guide on overall progress.
● Developed internal scheduling platform and other tools used by external operation team in coordination with CX team.
● Developed a national performance evaluation for the coordinators and the “Secret shopper” process.
LOGISTICS / STAFFING MANAGER, Peter Callahan, New York 2017 to 2018 Supervised employees on warehouse activities and coordinated ordered deliveries and drop-offs to streamline workflow and productivity. Executed HR duties as well as advertised, screened, and recruited candidates for full-time and part-time vacancies. Delivered administrative assistance to CEO and Business Manager and recommended strategies to ensure efficient operations. Performed all administrative tasks as well as ordered supplies, managed travel and expense reports for different team members, and also provided IT support.
● Arranged successful cocktail parties,galas, and charity events from 15 to 2000 participants.
● Managed a successful Purim Ball event at Park Avenue Armory and the Central Park Zoo Gala. Additional Experience
General Manager, Saint-Germain Restaurant, Hong-Kong (2017) Food and Beverage Manager, Angkor Village Resort, Cambodia (2016 - 2017) Food and Beverage Manager, Belmond La Residence, Cambodia (2015) Food and Beverage Manager, Sofitel Nanjing Golf, China (2013) Education
MBA in Hospitality Management, 2015
Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac, France