Tarek Kazem Goudy El Gaber
Origin main Address, Egypt, Alexandria, No. 10 Aziz Kahil St. San Stefano, Apt 8, 4th FLR Current residence address, Qatar, Doha.
(Main Mobile +974******* & +201*********, +201*********,) (Email: - email@example.com) A goal-oriented logistics, procurement & supply chain Operations Manager, that results-focused experience more than 30 years of end-to-end specifically in supply chain, procurement, logistics and transportation, commodities program management, as well as finance, int’l trade, line carrier and freight forwarding management. Expertise that directly results in efficiency improvements and cost Savings, focused experience, I have embraced and progressively put into practice a “continuous improvement” approach throughout the daily tasks involved in supply. I have an enduring reputation as an effective problem solver with the unique ability to think analytically and creatively. I have a knack for handling adversity in the workplace with utmost zeal and determination. I am also a partner manager possessing well-refined proposal, contract, and service-level management Skills, also a project manager who can effectively lead and coordinate multiple procedural as well as technology projects concurrently. I have transferable skills in metrics and trends analysis, and innate talent for identifying and leveraging unutilized capacities and opportunities in any organization. My proactive character allows me to function and excel under minimal direction, and my interpersonal skills give me an edge in excelling at collaborative as well as leadership roles. I have strong SAP implementation skills, In addition, I possess a unique ability to act as a liaison between IT and line management, as well as a professional background in accounting, business administration, logistics & SCM in multi-industrial & factories filed, building & road construction, F&B, in multi-national organizations, GCC & Middle East, holding project management consultant diploma, Master degree in Management of International Transport & Logistics, Thesis in Logistics centers. Key skills
Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Procurement & warehouse Management, Commercial & project Management, End-to-End Supply Chains, Materials Management, Data & Root Cause Analysis, Purchase Ordering, Start-up Operations, Operation Management, Vendor & Contract Management, Inventory Management, Global Transportation Logistics, Troubleshooting, Sales Programs, Team Building, Procedures development, Project Management, Change Management, Strategic Sourcing, Cross-Functional Communications, Asset & Materials Management Inventory Planning & Control, Process Innovation, Conflict Resolution, Demand Forecasting, Front-End Reporting, Purchasing & Finance, Technical skills
ICDL & ECDL in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP
PROFILE OBJECTIVES & AIM
Seeking a challenging managerial position in Professional, challenging multinational environment to match my aspirations & utilize my Experience, education & skills to be fully developed and sharpened, as I consider myself to be a broad-minded manager, Proactive, Focused & in-depended, I’m able to work in a fast-paced environment and have consistently delivered results under tremendous pressure. ACHIEVEMENTS
Proven achievement with a highly records in the supply chain, logistics & procurement procedure & implementation in many projects handled with granted highly effectiveness in different fields, various factories activities, F&B companies, Catering & service Facilities, international trading transaction, Freight forwarding & line carrier, accommodation furnishing projects, Construction & road construction by reducing the logistics cost 25% as a min, improving quality and reach maximum profit. Secured an active delivery program to deliver just in time without delay or defects, reduce the level of stock from 3 to 1.5 month without being out of stock, negotiated a new rebate structure which produced a saving of up to 10% of the product cost, overachieved all payment facilities target with min grantees need & many other achievements to be advised. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
* Jan.2018 – Present Injazat Holding – Qatar
Porto holding group – Qatar
Position: Supply Chain Mgr.
Job Description (Four factories HPF, UFBP, IPP, QIPBF) (Porto holding group- Road & building construction, pools, facilities, F&B) 1. Directed the supply chain operations for the 4 factories providing personal consumer electronics and ancillary services. 2. Operated as a Senior Staff Consultant with a lead role in strategic planning, project implementation, and execution. 3. Specifically for the optimization of a distribution network. Negotiated contracts with outsourced suppliers and vendors. 4. Collaborated with teams across the organization in the implementation of the distribution network as well as charged with the reduction of fixed cost facilities to a variable cost model, which included 3PL-managed facilities. Developed a profitable cost center by redefining supply chain practices. 5. Managed project implementation, action items, and milestones in collaboration with logistics, operations, systems, HR, and labor relations teams. 6. Responsibility to cut inventory by $2.3 million (3 to 1.5 month). Designed new packaging for the sole purpose of exacting customer specifications. 7. Served as the primary account manager for clients, oversaw service provision, special projects, and contract compliance. 8. Developed standardized operating practices and procedures, including the documentation of the detailed accepted quality level (AQL). 9. Analyzed sales volumes and created forecasts in order to leverage market trends and minimize the impacts of seasonal downturns. 10. Successfully led a cross-functional team consisting of IT staff and functional managers through the integration of EDI and POS transaction operations into SAP.
11. Created an inventory management tool that aided in stock-level management between retail and Web stores.
* Oct. 2015 – Dec.2017 Gettco Cargo. (For customs clearance) A Subsidiary of Al Faisal Al Thani Holding - Qatar Position: Logistics & Cargo Mgr.
1. Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment & other duties as assigned. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials/in or out of the country for all the Holding Sis. The company in accordance with origination policy& procedure, to comply with relevant local, country and international law & process. Exceptional project & time management skills. Maximizing sales opportunities, using all type of multi-module transport especially break bulk, bank & RoRo vessel 2. Ensure that port visits are as brief as possible to maximize the ship’s profitability for its managers and owners. That’s from the time we receive notice Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export shipping activities. The Planned and directed flow of shipments moving to overseas destinations. 3. Liaise with all functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects of organizational development, to ensure they are fully informed of organizational development objectives, purposes & achievements. Manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate & monitor their activities. Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities & trends. 4. Managed activities of international traffic division and overseas sales of import-export through agents & their relevant offices.
* July. 2012 – Sept. 2015 Glass Rock Insulation Co. ASCOM – Citadel Position: Supply Chain Mgr.
1. Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to the customer(s). 2. Manage inventory and establishes controls to ensure Avinger is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
3. Develop strategies, policies, procedures & overall team to optimize the value of the entire function in creating a world-class materials management group. Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to procurement. Develop and manage departmental budgets accordingly
4. Lead & coach others in maintaining excellence on quality control, and safety. Develop and continuously improve supplier programs. 5. Participate in existing and new product planning processes to ensure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches. 6. Participate in the design and implementation of a new ERP system and optimize its use. Lead negotiation efforts for major contracts. 7. Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and manages performance to ensure attainment & other duties as assigned.
* Mar.2007 – July. 2012 Marine Link Int’l – Shipping Forwarding & Marine Services - Alexandria, Egypt
(Activity Shipping Services, full protecting vessel agent & Logistical Solutions) Position: General Freight, Logistics & BD Manager (Logistics, Procurement & Business Development Manager) Responsibilities (Managing New/renewal B. Development, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, SCM, Procurement, Port Full Agent) Job Description
1. Identify, develop & direct the implementation of the company strategy, Management morale such as Involvement in planning, salary discussions.
& direct the organization's activities to achieve stated, agreed targets & standards for financial, trading performance, quality, culture & legislative adherence, provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers & staff. 2. Maintain good relation with port authorities to make sure that proper mooring areas are allotted to the ship & all the pertaining documents are ready & adequately taken care of. Plus to mention all minor & major aspects about the charges of customs, all other government procedures required to be fulfilled by the captain of the ship.
3. Direct Involvement in managing renewal, new Business development, and marketing, selling the company product services and also managing & review the sales, marketing campaign & logistics studies. 4. Manage service contracts with main shipping line carrier for long/short period for better completive contract rates also all Door to door contracts, chartering contracts, etc., such as Maersk line, Hapag Lloyd, Norasia line and others
* Jan.2005 – Mar.2007 Leader Group (Agility) – Shipping Forwarding & Marine Service. Alexandria, Egypt Geo Logistics, International Freight Forwarder. (Activity Shipping & Logistics Services) Position: Logistics & Business Development Manager – (Import & BD Manager for air, & sea freight FCL &LCL) Responsibilities (Managing New/Renewal Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Warehouse, Port Full Agent)
* Job description
1. Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and out of the country in accordance with origination policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country and international law and process. 2. Ensure that port visits are as brief as possible to maximize the ship’s profitability for its managers/ owners. That’s From the time receives notice of the ship’s pending arrival until the ship is once more underway, also prepare all the arrangements for the ship and its cargo Prior to Arrival, check the Harbor, Upon Arrival, Reloading, After Departure. Exceptional project & time management skills. Maximizing sales opportunities. 3. Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export shipping activities., and vessel carrier RoRo, bulk, tankers, containers Planned and directed flow of shipments moving to overseas destinations 4. Building the complete department & managing all sales, marketing, new & renewal business development from scratch. 5. Managed activities of international traffic division and overseas sales of import-export through agents & their relevant offices.
* Feb.2002 – Jan.2005 Siwa Co. For Industrialization & Development - Alexandria, Egypt
*Oct.1999 – Jan.2002 Mansour Group – Hayat Co. For Industrialization & development Alexandria - Egypt
(Activity Manufacturing & Bottling Water & Distribution) Position: Supply Chain Manager
Responsibilities (Managing & Controlling SCM, Commercial management, Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement, warehouse)
* Job description
1. Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies. Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service. 2. Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, forwarding or receiving, also Develop and Implement new or improved supply chain policies and processes by using multi-module transport. 3. Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance. Also ensures that all safety regulations are respected. Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
* Oct.1995 – Oct.1999 Sadat Group– SAS International Shipping Consultant & Commerce Alexandria - Egypt
(Activity Shipping Services) (Full protecting Agent of COSCO, Globe link, fast transit Line.) Position: Logistics & Business Development Manager (Consolidation LCL, FCL Sea, Air & Land Management) Responsibilities (Managing New Business Development, Marketing, Sales, logistics, warehouse Procurement, Port Full Agent)
* Job description
1. Market research & analysis for old and new market and sectors development planning and management. Import and export channel analysis 2. Responsible to maximize the income profit from marketing, sales of the company various services offered. Partnerships assessment development 3. Prepare all necessary arrangements for the arrival /departure of the ship, the provision of port services via port operators, Customs& other Government or semi-gov. institutions. Market & technology research, Formulation of strategy, establish logistical policy, procedures
* Oct 1990 – Oct. 1995 Marine & Engineering Services Co. (Mesco) Alexandria - Egypt (Fribourg -Switzerland)
(Shipping and Maritime Services)(Full Protecting Agent of MSC, WEC, Norasia, BCL, ARKAS) Position: Logistics & BD Manager (Import Sea, Air & Land Management (In charge of) Norasia Shipping Line (CSAV) Responsibilities (Managing New Business Development, Marketing research & analyzing, Sales, logistics, Port Full Agent)
* Job description
1. Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally & externally to assist and enable organization operation and effective services to connection groups. Manage R&D, NDP, monitor Warehouse &container stock area activities 2. Maintain quick, accurate, detailed PDAs, Prompt communication, efficient dispatch of cargo documents & D/As, Local knowledge on line- ups/special requirements, maintain trade/cargo requirements, Funds handled locally, Comprehensive proprietary network., Research & investigate information for strategic decision –making by CEO. Attending shipping Tenders (Private and Governmental) for shipping services. EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2009 – 2011 Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport. - Alexandria, Egypt. Master In Management of International Transport & Logistics (Final Grade Excellent) Thesis in Logistics centers 2014 - 2014 Nevada University – Reno – USA, Diploma of Project Management Consultant 1988 – 1991 Beirut Arab University - Alexandria, Egypt Bachelor of Commerce & Business Administration-Accounting & Business Administration Section - Final Grade: Good 1973 – 1987 Victory College School. - Alexandria, Egypt. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
* EGYPTIAN LEADERSHIP TRAINING & CONSULTANCY (ELTC)/ 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. / Performance Management Workshop. /MAPS: Management Appraisal System Performance. / Gold of Deserts Kings Training Program
* NORASIA SHIPPING LINE SWITZERLAND/ EDI & Internet Training Course at Fribourg – Switzerland year 1994
* EGYPTIAN MINISTRY OF CUSTOMS AUTHORITIES/ Customs Procedure & Clearance to hold the License of General Custom Broker.
* EGYPT AIR CFA (IATA)/ Air freight Initial Dangerous Good Regulation (D.G.R.1) Official Egypt Air Training center Certificate (94.5%)
* EGYPT AIR CFA (IATA)/ Air freight Basic cargo Skills & Procedures. Official Egypt Air Training center Certificate (100%)
* EGYPT AIR CFA (IATA)/ E-Freight inbounds process & Export E-Freight procedures.
* MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (UNICAF)/ ICDL & ECDL
* ALEXANDRIA CHAMBER OF SHIPPING/ Customs Procedure & Clearance Course
* EGYPTIAN INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDER ASSOCIATION EIFFA C/O ADMIRAL COMPANY/ EDI & XML
* EIFFA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE/ Management of Dangerous goods operation
* DALE CARNEGIE TRAINING/ Leadership Training for Manager Program PERSONAL INFORMATION
Marital status: Married
Age: 4th of Jan 1970 / Religion: Muslim / Nationality: Egyptian & Iraqi Nationality Driving License: (GCC, Qatar) valid till Apr., 2021 & (Egypt) valid till Sep., 2027 Languages: English (strong Spoken and written), Arabic (Mother Tongue) Linked in Acct.: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tarekkazem