JONATHAN WOO KIN YUAN
Address: No. *, Jalan Panglima Awang 35/103A, Alam Impian, 40470 Shah Alam, Selangor
Phone: +601******** Email: email@example.com Date of Birth: April 8,1996 CAREER OBJECTIVE
• To obtain internship and work experience in the field of interest, namely Business Management and Human Resources.
• Keen to utilise my knowledge, skills and aptitude, to gain exposure in real job situation and work environment.
Diploma in Business Administration (2017-2019)
Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, namely, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I have used these in my previous assignments, designed and made presentation slides and business proposal.
• Able to write, speak and communicate fluently in English, Malay, Mandarin. I often communicate Mandarin with clients from China when I worked part-time in Messrs. Lim, May & Associates.
• Achieved good grades in Business Accounting, Business Mathematics, Business English and Management subjects which are essential aspects to effective planning, co-ordinating and managing activities of an organisation. PERSONAL SKILLS
• Highly organised and efficient. As the leader of the group assignment in college, I always set deadlines for my group members and ensure the deadlines are met.
• Able to work well with others. I enjoy brainstorming and collaborating with my group members to get more creative ideas on the assignments.
• Delegating tasks: I have learned to delegate tasks by showing my group members what needs to be done, when it should be done, as well as encourage them to ask questions.
• Capable of explaining things with confidence and articulate.
• Resourceful, pay attention to details, hardworking and possess organising skills.
• Excellent people skills from experience gained as an usher in church. ACHIEVEMENTS/RESPONSIBILITIES/PARTICIPATION
• Certificate of Diploma in Business Administration with Merit, Sunway University
• Certificate of Participation, Bursa Mastery, JC2, Sunway University INTEREST/HOBBY
• Reading/watching car reviews
• Listening to music
• Travelling and Technology
• Watching movies in the cinema
• Squash and working out in the gym
• Freelance – Law Firm
o Messrs Lim, May & Associates (December 2017 – January 2018) o Part-Timer
o Organised and assisted in office administration work files.
• June 2019
o Background Actor
o Acted as a background actor for a web drama name "Cheerific".