Sanu Leo Vincent
Dubai - UAE
Skype : sanu_leo
A highly organised and efficient individual, having extensive experience in the field of Human Resources & Administration with strong communication and people management skills, ability to handle complex processes and partner with key business stakeholders is currently seeking a new senior and challenging role. Key Personal Skills
Personal Skills: Communication skills Time management Team player Office Skills:
HR Functions Administration Executive Support
Records and Data
Vendor Management Procurement
Ms Office (Excel,
Tally ERP - 9
Oracle - JD Edwards – ERP System
SCM Application for MIS System.
Monitoring the daily attendance, Absentees & overtime report of the employees in the store and office
Coordinating with HR department, HOD’s for
• Annual leave application/ Resignation of the employees
• Prepare the documents for appraisal, Promotions, Memos, for the employees.
• Submission of sick leave with required documents. Procurement related
Arranging quotations from the suppliers.
Processing the purchase requisition in coordination the procurement department.
Coordinate with various vendor.
Follow up with contractors for the renewal of annual maintenance of office equipment (AMC) .
Prepare the documents for Audit.
Ensure the services like pest control, Service of equipment etc on time and proper service reports filed as per the SOP of the co. and local authority. Inventory control
Maintain the inventory level of items under the admin department.
Random checking of the items.
Maintaining the various certificates, Licenses and other documents for ready reference at any time and follow up for the renewal / renewed copy.
Employees health cards/ Insurance etc.
Coordinate with various department and team member for adequate flow of information for efficient business operations.
Gulf and Safa Dairies - National Food Products
Company – Dubai – UAE
Plant Administrator – [Dec – 2017 – Present]
National Food Products Company is one of the premier food and beverage companies in the Middle East, with its integrated business of manufacturing, selling and distributing dairy products, fruit juices, drinking water, and plastic packing materials.
• Collaborate with the plant leadership team and assist in the implementation of the plant goals.
• Assist with the purchasing of spare parts related plant machinery in coordination with the procurement department.
• Conduct quarterly and yearly audit for all inventory and consumables related to plant Machinery spare parts.
• Report and get approval on the Audit report and highly any discrepancies if any to the plant manager.
• Creating and updating the Maintenance Schedules Preventive and Breakdown for plant machineries.
• Ensure employees follow rules and regulations as prescribed by Health and Safety and QC department.
• Assisting the Plant Manager by creating and summarizing various Production & Plant related report on daily, weekly and monthly basis for his analysis and records.
• Maintain project documentation (Trials – from Quality Department, Marketing Department and Procurement department related to new product development, raw material or suppliers) including safety records, production schedules and daily activity log sheets.
• Coordinating with the Accounts department for calculating the production cost for various products manufactured and trials conducted.
• Work with local HR Representative and Administrative department for any service request related to plant and employees.
• Maintain and track employee monthly attendance and overtime data for the Plant staff and submit the same to HR for salary processing.
• Keeping track on staff’s absenteeism and highlight any unauthorised leave to the Production manager and HR department for taking necessary action.
• Coordinate with PRO Department for the issuance of Occupational Health Card for all plant staffs working on the production floor.
• Coordinating with HR and Public Relationship Officers for renewal of Employee Visas.
• Updating of Organizational charts of the department on monthly basis and submit the same to HR.
• Coordinate with Health and Safety officers for conducting various trainings.
• Issue internal communication, Plant circulars etc.
• Support in the general management of the office. M/s Development Dimensions International (DDI)
PVT LTD - India. www.ddiworld.com
Administrative Assistant [Sep – 2016 – Nov-2017]
DDI is a leading leadership solutions provider
having over four and a half decades of expertise.
provide highly customized and focused solutions
around Leadership Effectiveness, Leadership
Assessment & Leadership Development that help
clients assess and develop leadership potential and capability in alignment with their key business
• Provide administrative support to fulltime and freelancer associate.
• Responsible for processing of Accounts payable (Vendor and Freelancers associated with the Organization)
• Responsible for file maintenance (electronic and paper-based).
• Participate as member of administrative team to identify, solve problems, and search for ways to improve services or processes.
• Assist in the preparation of various scheduled monthly reports.
• Submit and reconcile expense reports for freelancer’s usage.
• Provide project support by coordinating with internal staff, vendors and clients for various on-going projects.
• Material Management – Process and print materials for various client training and workshops.
• Manage Travel desk operations (Fight, hotel, visa processing etc.) for all associates. M/s SIGMA MANPOWER & MARKETING PVT
LTD - India
Asst. HR / Admin Manager [ Feb 2016 – Sep 2016].
SIGMA Group – is an organization having is
expertise spread across various activities, some of business activities that SIGMA as an organization has spread its wings are Human Resource Consultant
– Manpower power / recruitment services, direct
marketing and ISO Certification consultants.
• Act as the first point of contact for all human resource related activities.
• Assist human resource managers during recruitment and induction procedures Create and maintain liaison with external recruitment agencies.
• Posting adverts on Job Portals for available vacancies.
• Coordinate in-house training activities and track training sessions.
• Assist HR in performing background checks and reviewing references.
• Assisting the manager in recruitment process by screening the candidate’s profile.
• Coordinate interviews and direct applications to the right channels.
• Maintained liaison with prospective candidates.
• Arranged interview schedules and followed up on candidates’ responses.
• Maintain HR related documentation and records.
• Assist the HR Manager in calculating the pay based on employee attendance to attendance record system. Stallion Group of Companies. – Lagos, Nigeria. – A part of Platinum Corporation FZE – UAE.
ADMIN EXECUTIVE [Jun 2011 – Dec 2015].
Stallion Group is conglomerate company in
West Africa having its headquarters in UAE. It
has diversified business divisions which deal in
products such as Rice, Fertilizers, Edible Oil,
Sugar, Building Materials and others. It also
manages an exclusive dealership of brand
portfolio of automobiles including Honda,
Hyundai, Porsche, Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda,
Mahindra and Ashok Leyland.
• Maintain – MIS systems for Employee data base with all the relevant documents like, joining kit, Educational documents, Previous Employment documents, Government issued ID proof & other personal details in order to trace the employee’s details as an when required.
• Conduct Exit formalities.
• Processing of applications with the local government bodies, including but not limited to visit visas, employment or residence visas, car registrations, through Public Relation Officers (PRO) Preparation of official letters/documents as required for official correspondences with the stakeholders of the company.
• Managing and settling Medical and fuel reimbursement to employee as per the approved company limits.
• Preparation of various HR-ADMIN MIS report on monthly basis for management reference.
• Processing Air Tickets for Staff as per company norms.
• Handling hotel booking for various management guests visiting the company and ensuring all facilities are provided to the Guest to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
• Handling procurement for the Company branches across Nigeria.
• Negotiating with vendors and processing payments on due dates for smooth running of operations
• Preparing and managing Asset Register of the company.
• Keeping strict control of company tangible assets by keeping an accurate control over the Inventory of company assets.
• Managing and controlling the team for smoother daily operations.
• Property Management (Responsible for documentation and processing of Rent for all rented property on timely basis.)
M/s Leisure Support Services – London, UK, for
Brit Oval Insurance.
Event Coordinator (Part Time) [May 2010 –
Leisure Support Services is an event management
Company based in UK. LSS delivers tailored
support service solutions to premier venues and
events in the sport and leisure market. The services managed by the company span across hospitality,
security & facilities.
• Have been a part of the organizing team at the Ben & Jerry Festival at Clapham Common – UK.
• Was a part of the team responsible for arranging the venue for various county level Cricket carried out at Oval stadium, London – UK.
• To report and co-ordinate with the other team members at various events.
• To arrange for the various equipment required for conducting the event and report it to the Team Manager at every shift.
• To maintain the inventory of the various goods at every opening and closing of the shift.
• Ensure the team carries out the assigned job in proper manner.
• Took the role of acting team leader for the group assigned by the Manager. M/s Chemical Proof Industrial Coatings –
Goregaon, Mumbai, India.
Part time - Administrative Assistant [Feb 2008 to
CPIC is one of the leading Contractors engaged in
execution of surface preparation and Industrial
Painting work for more than 30 years. They also
execute sub-contracts through Fabricators at various locations across India.
• Daily updating of the work in progress from various sites and report it to the manager and coordinate with the concerned departments for any further action, report or any necessary steps to be taken.
• Requesting for quotations from various suppliers and labour contractors.
• Comparisons of quotations from various parties and prepare a report for the management.
• Follow up with the approved supplier for immediate delivery/service provider.
• Coordinate with site –Office and warehouse
• Monitor daily dispatch of materials (verifying quantity requested, dispatched and compare with transport documents to ensure the accuracy)
• Communicating with all concerned (internal & External)
• Maintain proper documentation and filing.
• Assist the manager for preparation of work schedule in coordination with Engineer / Supervisor. Education
• M.B.A (HR) - University of Sunderland, UK, London - July 2011.
• BTEC ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA MANAGEMENT STUDIES – Edexcel, UK, May 2010.
• Bachelor of Management Studies - University of Mumbai, India, July 2009.
• Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) - Commerce - Maharashtra State Board – February 2006 Project Work: To investigate the effectiveness of the performance appraisal carried out by Nokia. Was done for the University of Sunderland, UK. The objectives for conducting the dissertation were mainly to understand the following objectives.
• To evaluate the current performance appraisal technique used by Nokia.
• To identify the characteristics of conducting the effective performance appraisal.
• To investigate the effectiveness of the performance appraisal technique used by Nokia.
• To evaluate and determine any drawbacks in the performance appraisal system used by Nokia.
• To investigate how performance appraisal helps in defining the training and development needs. Project Work: Health Care and Hospital Management was taken as a University Project at Degree Level, mainly to understand the following objectives.
• The management strategy in health care and hospital management.
• The role of health care in India and universal.
• Role of IT in health care and hospital management Achievements / Awards:
• Best employee of the 3rd Quarter 2017: M/s Development Dimensions International (DDI) PVT LTD India.
• Appreciation Certificate: Commendation certificate from Project consultant for the support provided for a Successful beginning of a training program under many constrains. (May 2017) from DDI PVT LTD. References
References are available upon request.
I hereby affirm that the information in this document is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge & belief. SANU LEO VINCENT