To work in a company effectively and efficiently to accomplish organizational goals in such a way that I can improve my skills and play a favorable role in organizational growth. ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
Course Institution Board /
Sri Shakthi Institute of Engineering and
Higher Secondary School,
Higher Secondary School,
AREAS OF INTEREST
1. Irrigation and water management
2. Farm machinery working
3. Energy consumption
1. Technical Knowledge on Irrigation Tanks
2. Land survey
3. Handling of agriculture machinery
Software : MS Office
• Problem solving skill and decision making.
• Positive attitude and creating a positive environment.
• Creative thinking capacity and convey information effectively.
• Coordination in team works - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. PAPER PRESENTED and SYMPOSIUM
Institution: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University, CBE.
(National level symposium-TABE’17)
Paper Title: Design of mobile based embedded system for Fertigation. Institution: SriShakthi institute of engineering and technology, CBE. Paper Title: Problems in soil and management for crop production. IMPLANT TRAINING / INDUSTRIAL VISITS
Institution: National Seeds Corporation Ltd., KARNATAKA. Duration: 10 Days
Purpose: To attend training program on Practical Aspects in Agricultural Engineering. Institution: Karivarathan, CBE.
Duration: 10 Days
Purpose: To attend training on study, operation, repair, maintenance, safety of Automobile machines and other Farm equipments.
ACADEMIC / EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Implant training- TECHNICAL TRAINING ON IRRIGATION TANKS (Tata-Dhan Academy, MADURAI during 16th JUN -24th JUN,2017).
● A one-day SEMINAR on INCREASING MACHANIZED FARM POWER FOR MAXIMUM CROP PRODUCTIVITY(SRI SHAKTHI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, COIMBATORE on 19th JULY, 2017).
● Training on CELL PHONE SERVICE (RAJIV GANDHI MEMORIALTELECOM TRAINIG CENTRE at COIMBATORE SSA during 31st MAR 2016 – 03rd APR 2016).
● A SEMINAR on IMPORTANCE OF DESICOWS AND WATER MANAGEMENT (SRI SHAKTHI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY COIMBATORE on 6th and 7th JAN, 2018). PROJECT
Design development and field evaluation of tractor drawn cultivator attachment seed drum- To provide a complete mechanized implement, to make cultivation an easier task at field level. INTERNSHIP
Aquasacpe technology private limited- It is a six months internship program, based on irrigation products and its installation at site level.
The role acted- Site engineer (QS)
Date of Birth :31-05-1997
Father’s Name :Meyyappan.P
Mother’s Name :Revathi S. P
Language Read, Write :Tamil, English
Speak :Tamil, English, Hindi
Mobility :Willing to relocate anywhere in India or abroad SAKTHI.M