C URRICULUM V ITAE
Mobile #: 971-*********
Position Applied For : Structural & Architectural Draughtsman OBJECTIVE:
Looking for growth oriented, professionally managed organization, where there are an opperunity for growth, highly self-motivated, young and goal oriented professional committed to pursue and deliver high quality work for the success of both the organization and self, and have career advancement in the field. SUMMARY:
Around 17 years of professional experience as CAD designing & drafting and Quantity Surveyor Excellent experience in technical and construction Civil, Architectural & Structural fields. I have been able to advance in my career through demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively under pressure but professional environment to be part of my professional growth.
Nationality : INDIAN
Date of Birth : 05 June 1973
Marital Status : Married
Visit Status : Valid Employement Visa
License : Valid Saudi & Indian Driving License
Languages Known : Fluent in English, Arabic other Indian Languages EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Passed Diploma in Civil Engineering
from Polytechnic college, Hyderabad, India.
Passed Higher Secondary Education from
Board of Secondary, Mahaboobnager, India.
Designing (Computer): a) Passed Diploma in Auto CAD from Engineering Cad & Software Centre,
Mahabubnagar / Hyderabad, India. (Year 1996)
b) Passed Diploma in Revit Architectural & Structural from CANTER CADD Amirpet /Hyderabad India
Computer Literacy: c) Passed Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA) Page 2 of 3
from Engineering Cad & Software Centre,
Mahabubnagar / Hyderabad, India. (Year 1997)
Work Experience in U.A.E.:
1) Oct. 2018 – Jan. 2020 Working as a “Structural. CAD Operator” International Foundation Group (IFG) Shoring, Piling and Micro Tuneling Contractor
Major projects in U.A.E:
1. Noor Energy
2. Emirates German Foundation
3. GCC Al Raffa
4. Emaar (Burj Royal Plot 97)
5. Emaar (DCH Plot B004 & B005)
6. Private Villa Plot No.3320106
7. Emaar (Plot C3)
8. Emaar (Beach Front)
9. Emaar (DCH The Palace)
10. Al Nasr (Micro Tuneling)
11. Dubai Petroleum (Micro Tuneling)
12. Elnitco (Micro Tuneling)
13. Mace (Micro Tuneling)
14. Ghantoot (Section-B)
15. Ghantoot (Section-C)
16. Ghantoot (RFX-85)
17. Ghantoot (RFX-04)
18. Ghantoot (RFX-26)
19. Asset Enhacenment Scheme Construction in Al Ain North Sector, Phase 2 20. Lindenberg Water & Drainage (Micro Tuneling)
Work Experience in K.S.A.:
1) Feb. 2004 – August. 2018 Working as a “Senior Civil & Arch. CAD Operator” Branch Of Ali Farha Al-Zahrani Establishment
Jeddah, K. S. A.
2) April 2003 – Jan. 2004 Worked as a “Auto-CAD Operator” in Yateb Constructions, (Medical city of Jeddah)
Jeddah, K. S. A.
3) April 2002 – March 2003 Worked as a “Auto-CAD Operator” in Saudi Controls Co., (Sabic Tech. Center project)
Jubail, K. S. A.
Major pr ojects in K.S.A :
1. Shaikh Abdulrahman Bin Abdulrahman residential compound, Rowdah dist., Jeddah.
2. Sulaiman Bin Ahmad Sulaiman, private villa, Jeddah. 3. Hushan Commercial complex, Bawadi, Jeddah.
4. Ala Dandashi private villa, Jeddah.
5. Al-Rajhi residential compound, Jeddah.
6. H.R.H. Princess Sarah Bin Naif Bin Abdulaziz palace, Jeddah. 7. H.R.H. Princess Noura Bin Naif Bin Abdulaziz palace, Jeddah. 8. Saudi Investment Bank, Al-Jamia’a branch, Jeddah. 9. Saudi Investment Bank, Al-Safa branch, Jeddah.
Page 3 of 3
10. Saudi Investment Bank, King Fahd St. branch, Jeddah. 11. Saudi Investment Bank, Hanaki Mall branch, Jeddah. 12. National Water Company offices, Jeddah.
13. National Water Company new JCBU central laboratory, Jeddah. 14. Am. Hassan T. Nazher private villa obhour, Jeddah. 15. Mrs.Elham Ashry Villa Jeddah.
D ut ies / R esponsibilities :
Architectural & Structural:
Preparing the shop-drawings in view of tender drawings.
Preparing the General site layout plans.
Preparing of coordination plans.
Preparing of Sections and Elevations.
Preparing of As-Built Drawings.
Taking the Measurment on Site and Modifying the drawing as per site condition.
Take-out As-Built Quantities as per Site.
Take-out Quantities in bidding to have new projects in tendering stage.
Coordination with Electro-Mechanical People.
Maintain Shop drawing & Material Submittal Log Sheet. requirement, site condition and preparing Asbuilt drawings on completion of site work before handing over the project.
Work Experience in INDIA:
1) June 1997 – Dec. 2001 Worked as a “Auto-CAD operator/Site Inspector” in Farooqi Associates, Builders and Engineers,
Mahabubnagar, Hyderabad, India.
D uties / R esponsibilities :
Preparation of drawings for various disciplines like Civil, Electrical and Plumbing.
Maintain daily log book.
Supervising the works at site and give instruction to concern works.
Follow-up on executing works at site.
Preparing daily report to Site Engineer and Construction Manager on daily tasks.
Reporting to Site Engineer and Project Manager to update on going works at site.
Prepare the request for material any require items for site.
To attend the sub-contractors work to look about the scope of work.
Re-checking of quantities and comparing the execution and actual. Hobbies:
- Hard working
- Quick learner