KRISNA MAE CODASTE
I would like to apply my skillfulness and capacity to give costumer services and acquire the qualifications to be able to reach goals to your company.
Degree / Date of Graduation
• Primary Education: Tungao Central Elementary School 2002-2007
• Secondary Education: Father Saturnino Urios University 2008-2012
• Tertiary Education: Agusan Colleges Incorporated 2016-2020
• Date of Graduation: March 27,2020
• Student Teacher @Banza Central Elementary School Januray- March 2019-2020
• Student Teacher @Agusan Colleges Inc. Januray-March 2019-2020
• Summer job for students (PESO) @Barangay Tungao Butuan City May 2015
Summary of qualifications
• Completed 100 hours of student teaching training.
• Trained in Self-Paced Learning Approach.
• Has expertise on making Power Point Presentation.
• Expertise in Lesson Planning and crafting teaching modules.
• Excellent in written and verbal communication.
• Attended various seminar and training for education students
Awards and Acknowledgements
• Awarded as “Outstanding Student Demonstration Teacher” during the STUDENT TEACHER’S CONGRESS in Practice teaching Students of Agusan Colleges, Inc. Butuan City on February 24-28, 2020
• Awarded as “Best Debating Team” during the Culminating Activity in Argumentation and Debate held on March 7, 2020 @Agusan Colleges, Inc. Butuan City.
Careen Ann A. Billonid
Teacher at P-22 Danapa Elementary School
Lydia Codaste Gantuangco
Employee at Hall of Justice