Paula Andrea Arango
Aventura, FL 33180
Florida Atlantic University / Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine Miami, FL Bachelor of Biological Science August 2017
Broward College Miami, FL
Associates in Science May 2015
Dr. Michael Krop Senior High School Miami, FL
High School Diploma June 2012
Biology/ Medical Experience
Optimal Health Miami Aventura, FL
Patient Care Coordinator 2019- Present
• Medical provider; patient care interaction.
• Optimal Health Miami is a premier destination for Sexual Medicine for men and women. It is subspecialized in Urology, Testosterone therapy, Bioidentical Hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) and much more.
• Asses educational needs and provide medical assistance for treatment guidance based on individual needs.
• Document/ Chart encounters and visits.
• Educate patients on noninvasive supplements to substitute therapy. Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton, FL
Full Time Student. 2015- 2017
• Part of the American Medical Student Association (AMSA) Work Experience non-related to Biology Field.
Marketing Office and Fields Doral, FL
Brand Ambassador 2017- 2019
• This position consisted of promoting and endorsing a particular product to the public while building a brand as well. In this case, I promoted, market and advertise Botran. Botran is a native product produced and shipped directly from Guatemala. Quicksilver Corporation Aventura, FL
Assistant Manager 2010-2015
• My role in one of the highest volume store in the Aventura Mall was more on the management side. I was in charge of shipment; in and out of the store, payroll, hire paperwork, corporate e-mails, corporate meetings, scheduling, management store meetings, budget analyzes, store visuals and floor sales supervision. Communication/ Skills
• Fully Bilingual. Fluent in English and Spanish. I am able to speak, write and read to the best of my ability.
• I have been trained in undergraduate school the use of all biological lab equipment and analysis.
• Trained to culture bacteria and study its growth.
• Computer skills. I am knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows, iOS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Medical Terminology.
• I am CPR and First Aid Certified by Florida Atlantic University. Leadership
• After the death of my close friend Frank Cousins, due to Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma cancer. I have joined an organization called “Be the Match”. This organization is a non- profit organization; they work on providing a potential donor to any cancer patient who needs a transplant. Spreading awareness is a job of each of us. I have joined their registered in hopes of been a potential donor.
• One of my interest is the study of Genetics, DNA, IVF and bone marrow cells. Reference
• Available upon request.