Sultan Ali Ahmed Al-Assiri
Mobile: 050******* DOB: Jan 1st, 1976
P.O. Box: 2253, Abu Dhabi UAE Marital Status: Married with kids Nationality: Emirati with a Family book Experience: 18 years E-mail: email@example.com
Certified Purchasing and Procurement Manager CPP, CPPM (APS-USA) Dubai, UAE 2018 Certified Finance Manager CFM (ICCU-USA) Dubai, UAE 2014 MBA GPA 3.71 with an Honor- CUD Dubai, UAE 2013
Bachelor of Computer Science and Information Systems-AU Washington DC USA 2001 P ROFESSIONAL E XPERIENCE
• Procurement and planning
• Customer care and retail focused
• Auditor and policy orientated
• Corporate banking, strategic and planning.
• Retail banking strategic and sales
• Business continuance and sustainability.
• Government communication and build an excellent relationship with large corporate companies
• Revenue growth, excellent Assets, Liability portfolio and Client satisfaction
• Develop my career road and educate the teams
AD Media Abu Dhabi, UAE Marsh 2019- Present
Director of Procurement
• Spread concept of tolerance and happiness, create staff and customer satisfaction ratios
• Establish procurement plan for the corporation (ratios, strategic, agreements and contracts)
• Develop the organizational structure and functional structure.
• Assess and update the policies, procedures and authority matrix to be complained with the laws and regulations and create a user manual for the department.
• Review the workflows and processes to ensure smooth coordination and communication with other departments / divisions.
• Create compliance and financial control with rationalization of expenses in the corporation
• Address Audit observation and problem solving
• questionnaires development and projects automation to improve the indicators
• Ensure the store’s and gifts inventory and awareness of consumption use
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement operations Al Hilal Bank Abu Dhabi, UAE March 2008-2019
VP Head of Mid Corporate Banking WBG
• Portfolio 4B Asset, 1B Liability and 120 Accounts
• Managing teams of relationship and ensuring stable and sustainable growth in existing corporate lending portfolio and marketing of new corporate relationships.
• Assisting my superiors in planning and implementation of strategy in line with Bank’s policy. Objectives to develop a business-oriented culture in the department.
• Leading, motivating, supervising and controlling the team towards achieving the bank’s growth targets through strategic penetration in to the target markets / sectors.
• Ensure that relationship plans for each client are in place in accordance with their financial standing,
• Enthusiastic, friendly, motivated, good team leader
• Ability to adapt creatively and changes.
• Knowledge of corporate financing including working capital / project financing and real estate financing.
• Knowledge of treasury products
• Provided banking solutions and advisory services to customers AVP Government Relations Government Banking WBG
• Portfolio 12B Liability and 45 Accounts
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies and action plans.
• Manage and grow government portfolios, maximizing customer coverage.
• Handling & developing full packages.
• Establish new relationship to increase the profitability of the portfolio.
• Worked with all Treasury team and the products (foreign exchanges, hedges, deposits, fund and sukuk)
• Monitor and control the portfolio and performance.
• Ensure the performance always meets the predefined targets, and proper communication to all related parties
• Develop marketing plan, maintain a calendar of marketing programs. Effectively manage marketing budget ensuring maximum business benefit from market investment.
• Interact with another group in the bank. Credit, operation, IT, Treasury and …ex for service delivery and MIS requirements.
• Provide prompt responses to all client queries, needs and high quality of client service by all team members. Finally, to ensure high quality stander of client satisfaction
• Set the overall staff appraisal standards
• To provide effective direction and leadership to team to ensure a high sense of team spirit, motivation and staff satisfaction.
• Plan and define the strategy to grow and expand the corporate and transaction banking business
• Advised clients on how to raise capital, invest cash surplus and manage financial risks either by landing or raise Sukkuk
• Provided training, guidance and coaching to new employees
• To manage and maintain banks corporate relationship
• To continually increase the breadth of the portfolio by introducing fresh relationship Branch Manger
• Establish a new financial strategic plan with new ideas
• Establish marketing and advertising plans
• Make the budgeting and setup the organization structure
• Interview and hirers employees
• Organizing Events for high net worth people
Commercial Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi, UA June2006-March 2008(2Y) Branch Manager
• Managing, marketing and dealing with high net worth, corporate, and government companies for Asset and liability
• To meet the banks service level agreement (SLA) and maintain the bank high quality image
• Managing out sales and small market staffs
• Coaching, motivating staff and developing a professional environment
• To add value to our customers and their financial needs Investment experience
• Contribute in establishing a Sukkuk with AD finance department for long term investment.
• Contribute in establishing a local share fund dealing with Major local companies
• knowledge and experience of mutual funds with various underlying asset classes National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi UAE March2002-June2006(4Y) Branch Manger
• Emirates Palace Hotel branch manager in Abu Dhabi.
• Marketing different products and targeting companies and VIP clientele through cross selling
• Knowledge in all the below tasks and duties (Teller, CSR, CCO, CCS, and PCO) Customer Service Supervisor
• Assist CSM and supports CSR, CSO and OAO in front line area
• Provide full range of banking products/services offered by the bank
• Approve all related to Debit Cards and Cheque Book issuance
• Approve all transactions related to all type of accounts
• Process and review all Fixed Deposits in all currencies Customer Service Officer
• marketing all types of bank’s products/services
• Custodian of cheque, undelivered cheque books, Debit/Credit Cards, Stop Payments, Signature, and other transactions in accordance with the Bank’s manual
• Dealing with all kinds of software and applications n the organization
• Final check on new internal or external application for the organization
• Auditing all kind of systems and electronic transactions in the organization
• Auditing all kind of Credit and Operation transactions in different departments in the bank.
• Limitation the errors and risk in the organization. E-channel
• Handling and solving complaints and suggestions through the E-channels
• Selling and Marketing bank products through E-channels
• Explain the benefit of these products - how it makes transaction easier (to do all customer service officer duties by e- mails and through the website)
H IGHLIGHTS SKILLS
• Strong Leadership and Management Skills
• An Approachable character with high level of interpersonal skills
• Career motivated in order to meet both professional and personal objectives
• An accomplished planner, organizer and problem solver
• Creative Skills with high energy levels and dynamic thinking
• Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communication with all range of customers and staffs
• Team player and leader committed to delivering quality results and exceeding expectations T RAINING
Banking Operations & Accounting
• 50 academic hours of training program
• Dealt with all aspect of the bank’s operation from the top management to the banker work sheet. Management
• 30 academic hours of training program
• Focused on dealing with staff and solve their problems
• Focused and dealt with rating customers’ satisfaction (make them satisfied and knowing what their needs are)
• Dealt with rating companies (which company has more benefits, which is best of the best) COURSES
• Candidate in tanning for CFA and IFQ 2010
• Certificate in corporate finance 2009
• Islamic flowchart and produced 2008
• Basic Finance for All Analyzing Banks Financial Statement 2004
• Anti-money laundering can regulations and best practices 2004
• Customer relationship Manager & Time Management 2004
• Structured Products advance 2004
• Computer Crimes and Security System 2003
• Effective Decision-Making Techniques 2002
• Economics for Bankers 2002
To be provide upon request