CHARITY ESTHER JOY K
No: *, Lee Chengalvaraya Lane,
Salai Street, Mobile: 944-***-****
Choolai, Chennai -112. E-Mail: email@example.com CAREER OBJECTIVE:
Seeking an opportunity to leverage my acquired knowledge and skill and help the organization exceed its own expectations for success. I will be an added value to your organization. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
• M.E (Power Electronics & Drives) – 7.71 CGPA at Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai-602105. (2017 passed out).
• B.E (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) - 7.13 CGPA at Jawahar Engineering College, Chennai-600093.
(2015 passed out).
• Analog/digital circuit design
• DSP, CPLD, Microprocessor
• Modeling and simulation
• Power Supply controller ICs
• Programming and others
• Power Electronics
• Electrical Machines
• Transmission & Distribution
Head of the Department - St. Michael’s Polytechnic College, Chennai. (2017-2018)
• Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy of the Department.
• Ensure the highest levels of quality, integrity and ethics in all research undertaken.
• Make effective use of all staffing resources and seek opportunities for collaboration and joint.
• Work with others beyond the department and beyond the Faculty. Assistant Professor (EEE) - Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology College, Chennai. (2019 to February 2020)
• Performed teaching with minimum 90% result in university exams
• Administered several classes and graded examination.
• Provided individual mentoring and advice to student as required.
• Attended numerous engineering conferences for professional development and colleague collaboration.
Asst. Sound Engineer - Kichili Real Sound, Chennai. (February 2020 till date)
• Test equipment and machine tools and reported any discrepancies.
• Report daily the work activities and kept informed of the status of all areas of responsibility.
• Create and maintain sound libraries.
• Resolve technical issues when they arise.
COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NESTED NEUTRAL POINT CLAMPED INVERTER IN SINGLE PHASE AND THREE PHASE Compared with conventional methods, this method has the advantage of ease implementing, especially for the inverters with more level, as sinusoidal pulse width modulation is carried out. The performances obtained in NNPC topology where the output voltage is improved. U.G.
MODELING OF NEW CASCADED H-BIDGE MULTILEVEL INVERTER WITH PHOTO VOLTAIC POWER SYSTEM In this project, a new cascade H-bridge multilevel inverter with minimum number of the MOSFET switch model is proposed. This will help to reduce harmonic generation and get better quality of output signal. ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Published a paper on “Comparative Study of Nested Neutral Point Clamped Inverter in Single Phase and Three Phase”, in the International Conference IIASE-2017 Organized by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, avadi, chennai.
• Paper Presentation in Inter-College Competition at Loyala – ICAM, Chennai. WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
• National level Robotics workshop of ROBO-Fest’14 at Jawahar Engineering College on 05 Feb’14.
• Participated In Workshop on “Finite Element Analysis of Electrical Apparatus Using Magnet-Basic Approach”.
• Undergone In-plant Training at Thermal Power Station, Ennore and Oneyes Technologies, Chennai.
• Also at TANGEDCO (Tamilnadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited) Meter Relay Test Centre/Chennai Electricity Distribution Circle/west. PERSONAL PROFILE:
Name : K. Charity Esther Joy
Father’s Name : Kirubakaran T M
Sex : Female
Date of Birth : 20th Sep 1993
Marital Status : Single
Languages Fluency : English & Tamil [Read - Speak - Write] DECLARATION:
“I hereby declare that, all the information provided by me in this application is factual and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief”.
K. Charity Esther Joy