Dr.Gagandeep Singh Saluja
MBBS, M.DRadiology (T.N.M.C &Nair Hospital,Mumbai), FRCR IIa. QUALIFICATION
MBBS, M.D Radiology (T.N.M.C &Nair Hospital, Mumbai), FRCR IIa. COMMUNICATION DETAILS
Other Contact Number :- 750-***-****
MMC reg no:2019/06/4721
Date of birth- 19th April 1991
Pt J.N.M.M.C and Dr BRAMH Raipur
MD (Radiology )
T.N.M.C & Nair Hospital,Mumbai, India
Passed FRCR IIA
● Completed postgraduation from T.N.M.C & Nair hospital, Mumbai.
● In performing and interpreting Radiographs and basic Radiological procedures.
● In performing all basic USG study and Dopplers ;USG Fetal Echocardigraphy and USG guided procedure.
● In interpreting various CT studies and performing CT guided procedures.
● In interpreting neuro and spine imaging ; MSK imaging and Abdominal imaging in MRI.
● Updated with the newest trends in Radiology.
● Regularly attended Continuing Medical Education Seminar. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
● Post graduate resident in T.N.M.C & Nair hospital, Mumbai May 2016 - May 2019
● Rotating Internhip in M.R.I. in L.T.M.C. and Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
● One year of Senior Residency in T.N.M.C & Nair hospital, Mumbai July 2019- July 2020.
● Consultant Radiologist in Medcare Diagnostic; Masina Hospital, Mumbai. Aug 2019- July 2020.
● Consultant Radiologist in Saanvi Diagnostics, Mumbai.Aug 2019- July 2020.
● Consultant Radiologist in Central Diagnostic Centre, Mumbai.Aug 2019- July 2020. ACHIEVMENTS:-
● Merit position in 12th standard.
● Gold medals in Anatomy,Physiology,Biochemistry, Obs and Gyne, Medicine, Paediatrics
● Silver medal in E.N.T.
● University Gold medal in Physiology, Biochemistry,Obs and Gyne, Medicine, Paediatrics.
● University Gold medal for first position in first year and final year.
● University Gold medal for first position in M.B.B.S. PODIUM PRESENTATIONS
● Teaching file presentation on Scoliosis organized by REF.(1st prize)
● Paper presentation on Therapeutic implication of nerve ultrasound in leprosy in AOCR 2018(3rd prize)
● Talk on HydropsFetalis in Mumbai Chapter MSBIRIA
● Talks in Various interdepartmental meets.
● Spectrum of Adrenal leision on computed tomography (Top 25 poster in AOCR 2018)
● Acute onset dysphonia due to diffuse large B cell lymphoma in a long standing Thyroiditis in AOCR 2018.
● Dual site Thyroid ectopy in AOCR 2018.
● Atraumatic ulnar claw hand in AOCR 2018.
● Adrenal hemorrhage versus neuroblastoma in neonate: Role of follow up in Sonography in AOCR 2018.
● Spontaneous rupture of ovarian dermoid associated with severe chemical peritonitis in AOCR 2018.
● Identifying hypothyroidism as a cause of bulky ovaries with cysts can obviate oophrectomy in AOCR 2018.
● Myeloma deposits in bilateral testis in 33 yr old male in AOCR 2018.
● Spontaneousintravesical migration of IUCD in AOCR 2018.
● Spectrum of Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm on computed tomography in CT Update 2019.
● Spectrum of cochlear pathology on computed tomography in CT Update 2019. PUBLICATION
Predicting and grading the degree of difficulty of cochlear implant surgery by evaluating temporal bone using high resolution computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2019.
● AOCR 2018 ;Mumbai.
● Oicon2018 ; Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai.
● CT Update 2019;Goa.
● REF 2019 ; Mumbai.