Back-End: NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, JavaEE, SQL, Oracle, SpringBoot, Firebase Build and Deploy: NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Maven, Jenkins, Openshift Testing: JUnit4, Mockito, EasyMock, PowerMockito, Cucumber, Mocha, Chai Version Control: Git, SVN, Jira, Github, Bitbucket Other: JDBC, JPA, HTTP, Unix(Bash), TDD, MVC, REST, Intellij, VSCode Work Experience
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Deutsche Bank, Cary, NC
11/2018 - Present
1. Develop and maintain applications for the Agency of Security Lending Division (US, Europe). Leading role on the design and implementation of a brand new dashboard application
(client-side) used by the trading desk and external clients. In order to achieve custom and on-demand charts, ReactJS, Redux, D3js, SASS and NodeJS, gave the support to this app. Our team follows the Agile methodology with two weeks’ sprints. Create client side components and services using React/Redux. Create a NodeJS service to provide a pdf, images and csv file on demand, using Puppeteer and PDFkit.
Upgrade our Java back- end reporting engine using Apache Velocity in order to auto generate strings values based on consumer defined rules. Coordinate and support Veracode Scans reports.
Mentor and train new team. Actively communicate in pull request’s reviews. Use Jira/Confluence to distribute the work as well as maintain and update workflows and documentation.
Railinc,Corp, Cary, NC
04/2018 - 11/2018
1. Developed and maintained applications for the Railroad Industry. Contributed to update a suite of external web services using Spring Boot, Jasper Reports, Apache CXF, and Oracle database.
Updated and migrated legacy applications, by reviewing and fixing all necessary code and dependencies in order to compile it in newer environments, deploying to IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat servers.
Resolved production and test environment support application, in coordination with middleware tier.
Continuously drove best code quality, ensuring the highest coverage through unit and integration tests.
Used Agile methodology, designing and preparing technical documentation and following project requirements.
Deutsche Bank, Cary, NC
08/2017 - 04/2018
(through FDM Group)
1. Provided automation solutions for internal applications on the business operations of Global Raudel Garcia
Powered By CvCodePro, Inc 1 of 3
Prime Finance & Equity Trade Processing.
Fundamental JEE on backend, Spring JDBC, XML file manipulation as data I/O. Built SQL stored procedures based on client requests applied to Market Securities. Implemented a dynamic test framework, sometimes changing or refactoring projects’ structure.
Implemented integration tests using the Cucumber framework. Followed Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development using JUnit and Cucumber.
Followed Agile methodology sometimes leading scrums. Worked in collaboration with globally-based teams. Software Developer
FDM Group, New York, NY
05/2017 - 08/2017
1. Supported complex projects developing solutions to business problems focused on Financial Institutions.
Mauer Principles, Inc, Tampa, FL
01/2017 - 05/2017
1. Implemented a React front end with a back- end NodeJS/ MongoDB solutions for start- up application, which combine trading orders, periodic instructions and risk management rules consuming and interacting a Third party broker API. Met test coverage goals set for the project through creation of unit and functional tests. Completed stories within estimated time with quality to ensure release dates. Sr. Engineer and Project Manager
Rock Industruies, S.A, Panama City, Panama
10/2010 - 12/2016
1. Developed applications to support the business operation, fundamentally used Java EE, as our core language.
Initiated best practices that enhanced product definitions and customizations based on client’s needs.
Delegated work and coordinated functional development tasks as needed. Drove innovation in development, managed releases and operation processes. Navigated through all project stages, from Junior to Associated Engineer to Project Manager.
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Engineering Latin University of Panama. Panama City, Panama
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Engineering
(Transferred to Latin University of Panama, Panama) Havana University of Technologies José Antonio Echeverría. Havana, Cuba Raudel Garcia
Powered By CvCodePro, Inc 2 of 3
CvCodePro provides a platform for job seekers to create a resume online, with a clear and consistent style, that they will be able to share unlimitedly. CvCodePro also provides an online database for recruiters to find, maintain, and promote their resources. CvCodePro is a work in progress. Click below to find the prove of concept. cvcodepro.com
Powered By CvCodePro, Inc 3 of 3