Organization Skills Coordinator
Communication Team Work
To take up a challenging professional career & keep learning in every step in order to deliver EFFECTIVE RESULTS. To co-ordinate & synchronize all activities as a TEAM MEMBER/ TEAM LEADER for the growth
Sriguru Institute of Technology
05/2012 – Present
• Provided instructional assistance and
monitored student progress.
• Served as mentor for various batches.
• Monitored and provided specific information
and documentation of student’s reading
needs and their respective progress.
• Served on academic and administrative
committees as assigned.
06/2010 – 08/2010
• In building client relationships.
• Helping to maintain sales strategies and
• Incharge for account opening.
Technical Support Officer,
07/2009 – 04/2010
• Worked for DELL financials.
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported
and seeing problems through to resolution.
• Following standard procedures for proper
escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams.
M.E. Power Electronics & Drives
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
09/2010 – 05/2012
B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
CSI College of Engineering
09/2005 – 04/2009
5/125, Melhutty, Achanakal, Ketti post
The Nilgiris, 643215.
• Direct Torque Control of Permanent Magnet
Synchronous Motor with Reduced Torque Ripple
• Wireless fire fighting system
• Published paper “Direct Torque Control of
Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with
Reduced Torque Using Sinusoidal Pulse Width
Modulation” paper in South Asian Journal of
Engineering and Technology.
• Submitted proposal for DST – SERI 2016 in the
title of “Design and development of photovoltaic
system 30KW power generation using Raspberry
• Two day FDP on “Energy Audit” was conducted
on 27th and 28th May 2016. Sponsored by IAEMP
• Two day Workshop on “Energy Management”
was conducted on 18th and 19th February 2016.
Sponsored by IAEMP chapter.
Full Professional Proﬁciency
Native or Bilingual Proﬁciency
Mentor Time Management
Research Work Ethics