Seeking a challenging carrier in a fast-paced environment to enhance my carrier. WORK EXPERIENCE
Etihad Airways 12th Nov, 2014 – 30th Jun, 2020
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
Abu Dhabi International Airport, U.A.E
- Plan, update and supervise daily assignment of activities in order to ensure the smooth delivery of specific operational areas.
- Coordinate the execution of daily activities in order to ensure that they are compliant with internal procedures and that company standards.
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
- Handle passenger’s smooth flow within the Airport.
- Assist guests with translation and guidance to rebook, who have missed their flights.
- Keeping track of all the necessary information regarding arrivals and departures of flights.
- Follow and maintain the guidelines for checking and boarding purpose, examine documents, green card, transportation letters etc. and documents issued by other country for authenticity, issuing boarding passes, collecting excess weight charges, upgrading seats for passengers who flies frequently, and guiding passengers to proper direction and location.
- Taking care of passengers with special needs, greetings VIP guests.
- Upon urgency, calming and assisting nervous guests.
- Managing check-in counters.
- Boarding the flight and closing it according to Local and International rules & regulations.
- Record and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports and records. Data Entry Clerk 2013 –2014
- Maintaining database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Scanning of documents.
- Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishing entry priorities.
- Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolving deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
Page 2 of 2
- Entering customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Securing information by completing data base backups.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes. Class Act Events 2012 –2013
Formula 1 (Paddock Club)
- Taking care of the VIP guests.
- Maintain filing, Reception welcoming.
- Assisting the guest with the help required.
Higher Secondary School Certificate in Humanities 2015 Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Arab Pakistani School, Abu Dhabi CERTIFICATION
Certificate of completion – Sabre Sonic Passenger Services Systems
Certificate of completion - AMADUES ALTEA Departure Control
Certificate of completion – Ramp Safety Awareness
Certificate of completion – Dangerous Goods-Ground Crews (CAT 9)
Certificate of completion – Safety Management Systems COMPETENCIES
Highly proficient with software programs, such as, Windows 2000/Vista/XP/2007, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet short deadlines, and prioritize
Team player, flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the mission
Willing to learn new things and work any shift, including nightshifts
Self-motivated, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile to make a difference LANGUAGES
Fluent in reading, writing, speaking in English and Urdu
Knowledgeable in Hindi and Arabic (basic) speaking