MICHAEL “MIKE” JOSE D. GARCIA
Mobile Phone (63-917-***-****
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More than fourteen (14) years of experience in Software Design and Development.
Significant hands-on experience in designing, developing, and implementing Web, Windows and Distributed applications using different .NET technologies and tools.
Knowledgeable in Object Oriented programming as well as in Classic ASP and Visual Basic 6 development.
Proficient in database design, optimization, T-SQL programming using MS SQL and Oracle.
Well exposed to the full software development life cycle.
Well oriented on applications being used in the business domains of Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Services.
Programming .NET Framework (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0), C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API 2, AngularJS 1.4, ASP.NET WCF, Classic ASP, Visual Basic 6
Database MS SQL Server (2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016), Oracle (10g, 11g), MS Azure Reporting MS SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) (2008R2, 2010. 2012, 2014, 2016) Dashboard Power BI, Grafana
ETL MS SQL Server Integration Services (2010, 2015) Tools Visual Studio.NET (2008/2010, 2013, 2015), SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, Oracle SQL Developer, Google Postman, Http Master Cloud Azure Portal, Azure VM, Azure App Services, Azure SQL Version Control Visual Source Safe, Visual Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps Open Source AngularJS 1.4, Angular 4.0, Node.Js, TypeScript 2.0, JSON, amCharts 2.0 Package
NuGet Package Manager, npm
RESUME OF MICHAEL JOSE D. GARCIA Page 2 of 5
Title: MS Azure Administrator
Date: April 20, 2020
Location: Udemy - RCG Global Services
Title: MS SQL Standard and Tuning Practices / BI Related Updates Date: October 11, 2017
Location: Microsoft Philippines, 8th Floor, 6750 Ayala, Makati City Title: Excel 2013 Power Tools + Power BI Workshop
Date: September 24, 2015
Location: Microsoft Philippines, 8th Floor, 6750 Ayala, Makati City Title: Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) v 1.2 Date: March 9, 2009
Location: 3rd Floor, AVR, PLDT Innolab Dansalan, Mandaluyong City WORK HISTORY
RCG Information Technology, Inc. August 17, 2019 to May 17, 2020 Senior IT Consultant / Senior Programmer / Power BI Developer Various Projects:
- Martin Brower – ROP KPI’s Project
The project involves Martin Brower’s Restaurant Order Processing (ROP) Dashboard. Develop in MS Power BI Desktop; Data were mined from MS Azure SQL. Implements DirectQuery to connect to MS Azure SQL, multiple presentation thru native visualizations
(charts), with charts interactions, data filters and slicers. Created measures using data analysis expressions (DAX), calculated columns. Inside the Weekly Dashboard, to displays different KPI’s like BMI Forecast Accuracy (BFA20), AI Forecast Accuracy (AFA20) and ROP Accuracy (OPQ10) which are presented in Matrix Visualization. Another report is Monthly Dashboard, this is the summary reports for all markets (UK, Ireland, France and Canda) presented in different visualization. Technologies/Tools: MS Power BI
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) SEAMT Dashboard
ADB’s Management Dashboard created in MS Power BI and the data was mined from MS SQL Service Analysis Services (SSAS). Implements multiple presentation thru native and custom visualizations
(charts), with charts interactions, data filters and slicers. Creates measures using data analysis expressions (DAX), calculated columns and custom tables. Some of reports are Loans Approvals, Commitments, Contract and Awards, Disbursements, Operation Metrics and Portfolio Work Plan. Technologies/Tools: MS Power BI
RESUME OF MICHAEL JOSE D. GARCIA Page 3 of 5
NTT DATA Philippines, Inc. July 3, 2018 to August 8, 2019 Senior IT Consultant / Senior Programmer
Client: McDonald’s Golden Arches Development Corporation, Citi Bank Tower, Makati City, Philippines
- Mc Donald’s All Out Hub Phase 1 & 2
A SharePoint Application that handles the daily reporting transactions of all stores. It caters from user data entry, submittal of report per store, up to consolidate store wide reporting. Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET Web API 2 implementing REST principle, Angular JS, MS SQL 2016, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps Client: ABS-CBN Corporation, ELJ Building, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- ABS-CBN HALALAN 2019
It is web application that displays the actual election result, based on the COMELEC’s transparency server. Part of the ETL team, that delivers ETL solution that processed the data from feed file, transformed, and published to the Azure MS SQL. This will be the source of the web application that displays the results.
Technologies/Tools: SSIS, MS SQL 2016, SSMS, SQL Compare Archon Consulting and Services, Inc. February 1, 2008 to June 30, 2018 Senior IT Consultant / Senior / Lead Programmer
Client : Philippines Long Distance Telephone, MGO Building, Makati City, Philippines Departments : PLDT-IT Bus Intelligence & Corp Supp Systems, PLDT-IT CT Tech Data Intelligence Support
- Single Customer View (SCV) Interface (2018)
It is a web service that provides list of Subscribers’ Account Details that will be consumed by another web application. The data was mined from PLDT IT-BI’s Data Warehouse. Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET Web API 2 implementing REST principle, Oracle 10g
- USPS Integration to Data Warehouse (2018)
It is a web service that provides list of Subscribers’ Device and Internet Details that will be consumed by another web application. The data was mined from PLDT IT-BI’s Data Warehouse. Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET Web API 2 implementing REST principle, Oracle 10g RESUME OF MICHAEL JOSE D. GARCIA Page 4 of 5
- SMART Scoreboard (https://www.pldt.com.ph/SMARTScoreboard/) (2017) After the success of PLDT SSC Dashboard, the SMART request the same web application that will cater their Sales but with different Product line. Same implementation, android TV was deployed all over 250 Smart Wireless Center in the Philippines
For ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (2015), Oracle, 10g, For Web Application: ASP.NET Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC + AngularJS 1.4, bootstrap 3
- PLDT SSC Dashboard (https://www.pldt.com.ph/SSCDashboard/) (2016) It is a web application dashboard that displays PLDT Sales / Targets / Costumers’ Experience - Report per Business Zone, Per District and Region. An android TV was deployed all over 180 Customer Business Zone (Sales & Service Offices) in the Philippines, and thru public internet, it is viewable to all PLDT’s sales force to guide them on their day to day work load.
- PLDT Employee CRM system for IT Helpdesk Team (2016) It is a web application that connects to SAP API that populates the PLDT’s Employee’s Details. This is use to monitor issued devices, laptops, PC for Audit and Technical concerns. Technologies/Tools:
For ETL: SAP API
For Database: MS SQL 2012
For Web Application: ASP.NET Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC + AngularJS 1.4, bootstrap 3
- EDW Reports (Data Warehouse) (2014-Present)
To name a few, Customers Profitability Reports, Enterprise Voice Command and Conquer Report, International Circuits Status Report, Customer Care - Sales Channel, Generating of Daily DTS Reports Implementation: Oracle Package Stored Procedure as data source in Reports Technologies/Tools: SQL Server Reporting Service (2016) / Oracle 10g
- Pole Inventory Record Management System (PIRMA) – 2014-15 A web application that will monitor the current PLDT & MERALCO’s Pole assets. Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET Web Forms, MS SQL 2014, SSRS
- 164 Systems - 2013-14
PLDT Hotline for Assets related issues. Used by more than 50 Asset Agents. This is use to logged Police cases and to provide reports on how much lost assets in that particular incident. Technologies/Tools: ASP.NET WCF, ASP.NET Web Forms, MS SQL 2012, SSRS
- Contractors Performance Monitoring System (CPMS) – 2011-13 Web Application used by PLDT’s Contractor for their daily Task. Technologies/Tools:
For ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (2010)
For Database: MS SQL 2008 R2
For Web Application: ASP.NET WCF, ASP.NET Web Form
- SharePoint Portal for Assets Protection Center – 2012 Technologies/Tools: SharePoint 2012
RESUME OF MICHAEL JOSE D. GARCIA Page 5 of 5
- Medical Billing Processing System – 2008-2012
A web application that handles PLDT & SnA Employees Medical consumptions, Billing from Hospitals and Medical Professionals, CAP Monitoring. It is like a HMO software that is custom built for PLDT. Technologies/Tools:
For ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (2010)
For Database: MS SQL 2008 R2
For Web Application: ASP.NET WCF, ASP.NET Web Form Prime Technology Specialist, Inc. Nov. 26, 2006 to Jan. 31, 2008 Consultant – VB.Net/ Report / Programmer
Client : Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation, Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines Departments : IT-Development Dept.
- Dealer Management System Interface (DMSI) (2006-2008) Windows Application deployed to all Toyota Dealer in the Philippines, use in Daily Vehicle Parts Ordering.
Technologies/Tools: MS SQL 2000, IBM AS/400, VB6, Crystal Report
- Vehicle Invoice System (2008)
Windows Application that monitors the Dealers’ Vehicle Invoice status. Technologies/Tools: MS SQL 2000, IBM AS/400, VB6, Crystal Report Tills n Labels, Mandaluyong City, Philippines Mar. 2006 to Oct. 2006 System Analyst / Programmer
Departments : IT Department
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Module: General Ledger, Cost Accounting, Budgeting, Shop Floor Control Technologies/Tools: MS SQL 2000, VB.NET 2003, Crystal Report EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (2006) Rizal Technological University Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City Associate in Computer Technology (2002)
STI College, Brgy.Maduya Carmona, Cavite
Born on August 7, 1981, Married with two daughters.