email@example.com - 443-***-****
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Communications 2011-2015 University of Maryland - College Park, MD
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social media, Public speaking, Public relations, Marketing, Communications, Administrative, Editing, Bilingual(Turkish, English) WORK HISTORY
Public Relations Coordinator 01/2020 to Current
Elite Model Management –New York, NY
• Carrying out research to find out the strengths, weaknesses, concerns and objectives of the agency and their clients so as to provide them with the most tailored strategy possible.
• Writing press materials and deliver presentations to media representatives.
• Collaborate with media to encourage company and product coverage and promote brand mission and values.
• Draft and edit content for organizational publications, including employee newsletters.
• Align projects and daily activities with company vision, strategies and tactics.
• Monitor and analyze campaigns to ensure they are aligned with established strategy. Receptionist/Administrative Coordinator 04/2018 to 12/2019 TBWA Chiat Day – New York, NY
• Writing press releases and putting together media kits
• Calendar management
• Coordinating meetings, booking conference rooms
• Arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans and itineraries, compiling documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanying supervisor when requested
• Creating PowerPoint presentations
• Managing expenses
• On-line research; fulfill search requests on competitive news, advertising trade info, etc.
• Interact with other departments – schedule meetings, make requests, track down requests
• Preparing agendas and notices for business meetings
• Screening incoming calls and directing them to appropriate parties Community Manager
Sarabeth’s - New York, NY 03/2017 to 04/2018
• Bringing in new business and meeting commitments, such as quality, delivery, and value
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to obtain new followers
Promote new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other platforms to alert and attract customers