**** * ******* **, *******, CA 93277 559-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Responsible and diligent Medical Assistant seeking to establish career in the medical field; Competent, punctual, and motivated individual looking to use experience to support excellence in patient care.
Family HealthCare Network 05/2019 - 11/2019
Medical Assistant - Back Office
· Monitored and supported an average of 30 patients per day
· Performing preliminary physical tests; Obtaining vitals
· Assisted physician with various forms of patient care, treatment, and procedures.
· Electronically maintained medical health records, ordered labs, x-rays, and medical supplies
· Verified patient information by interviewing patients, recording medical history, and confirming the purpose of visit.
· Secured patient information and maintained patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completed diagnostic coding and procedure coding; and kept patient information confidential. Skills & Abilities
Patient Assessment and Preparation
Minor Office Surgery Assistance
Sterilization & Disinfection
Medical Office Software
Microsoft Office Programs
Education and Certifications
· Medical Assistant Training - Administrative and Clinical 12/2018
· BLS CPR Certified 2018-Present
· First Aid Certified 2018-Present
· General Education Development (GED) 5/2015
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST