Prachi Dasharath Bhopatrao
• University of Michigan, Dearborn 2019-2021
Master of Science in Data Science GPA: 3.66/4
• Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT), Mumbai University 2012 – 2015 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication GPA: 3.56/4 Graduate Courses: Applied Regression Analysis, Intelligent System, Introduction to Big Data, Data Security, Database Systems, Models of Operation Research.
• Data Analysis Tools and Languages: Python, R, SQL, tableau, PowerBI, Jupyter Notebook, RStudio, MS Excel, SSIS,SSRS
• Big Data Tools and Languages: Hadoop, Virtual Box, Eclipse
• Python Libraries: Pandas, Numpy, scikit-learn
• R Libraries: dplyr, rpart, ggplot2, pysch, randomForest, tidyverse
• Databases: SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Machine Learning: Data Processing, Regression, Classification, Decision Tree Academic Projects:
• Life Expectancy Analysis: Developed various statistical models in R to predict the Life Expectancy of 193 countries based on various factors, Implemented Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree.
• Car Price Prediction: Implemented classification, Regression, Machine learning methods to predict the price of car based on various factors such as wheel -base, engine size, fuel system etc. and to find how risky/safe a car is based on the car attributes available in the dataset.
• Sentiment Analysis using the Amazon product review dataset -Implemented Naïve Bayes, Vadar and Support Vector Machine Algorithm to predict sentiments of product reviews. Evaluated a system by calculating accuracy and precision.
• Worked on flaws and enhancement on a IEEE paper by Shokri- Membership Inference attack. Implemented few enhancements using machine learning concepts such as black box, shadow models. Professional Experience:
Graduate Research Assistant at University of Michigan Dearborn from Feb 2020
• Performing Analysis on Detroit property data. Data gathering and Cleaning, making it Analysis ready using python, OCR, R and PostgreSQL.
TATA Consultancy Services
IT Analyst July 2015 – July 2019
• Developed packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract, transform and load data from client database and other sources such as flat files, XML files and excel files.
• Worked on SQL, SSIS to gather analytical data of users and automated daily/weekly reports.
• Provided extensive solutions using SQL as per client requirements. Used store procedures, joins and complex SQL queries.
• Played a key role in the newly implemented features as developer in asp.net, modules of the portal, hourly health check reports, reporting services, Google Analytics, template pages and provided technical solutions, impact analysis and effort estimation.
• Contributed towards Content management (Creation, updating and maintenance) using SharePoint 2010. Honors & Achievements:
• Awarded as the best team player and achieved the highest performance rating for all four financial years i.e. Band A.
• Volunteering activities: Visited Orphanage and distributed food among the children, Member of Graduate Indian Student Association, Women in Business and Data Science Organization at UM Dearborn.