My objective is to work in a
challenging environment where I
can productively apply my
expertise and to further advance
my career in the field of
Information Technology. 13 years’
experience working in a full
spectrum of Human Resources
roles including recruitment,
compensation, training and
focusing on delivering HR services
that exceed the needs of
employees and enable businesses
to succeed; as well as ensure
compliance with all applicable
laws, regulations and operating
procedures. I have worked in
various environments with diverse
requirements and challenges,
through which I have proven the
ability to adapt quickly and work
professionally as a member and
leader of a team of IT professionals.
I am always updated with latest
technologies, especially in the IT
Human Resource Executive Manager
I have more than 12 years as HR Executive
I am experienced in recruiting staff for big oil and gas sectors in Kuwait like, KOC, KNPC, Kufec, JO, PIC. Also; I have a large range of database for all
Positions of Oracle DBA, Oracle SCM Techno
Functional Consultants, Oracle Financials Techno-
Functional Consultant, HRMS Consultant, Oracle
HRMS. Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant. Also; Security Engineers, IT Engineers, System Administrator,
Technicians, service delivery managers. Finance
Managers and administrations positions.
I am a well experienced in preparing all insurance contract for all kind of project in KOC, KNPC,
Kufpec, and PIC.
HASIBAT INFORMATION TECHNOLGIES CO.
Dec. 1st 2008 – Till Now
Human Resource Executive
- Responsible of HR & Recruitment department.
- Manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for the company, it is sit at the top of the HR department and take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources matters and functions.
- Monitor, educate, train, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives.
- Directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs.
- Worked with the CEO and Chairman to strategically plan valuable HR changes and subsequently take action to implement them.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills. As a direct connection to employees, I am keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
- Work with company CEO strategically plan make me initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand & implement policies and procedures;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance.
- Recruiting staff includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing & implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures.
- Preparing staff handbook.
- Advising on pay & other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with new hiring candidate relating to salary & conditions of work.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances & implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Assist the assigned Department management in achieving the manpower recruitment plan through approval of Employment Requests,
- Conducting interviews with department management, assessing candidate's performance & recording agreed interview outcomes and decisions, processes applications through the administration system for preparation of approval of job applications, job offers, contracts, etc.
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions, including payroll administration, compensation & benefits administration, performance management, insurance administration,
- Recruiting, sourcing & developing staff potential, Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports using computer.
- Prepare all insurance papers for the projects also renewal it. Also prepare all document and reports related to Medical and Life Insurance.
- Administer salary processing for all the employees
- Keeping track of employees’ information using HR System/Mena I Tech (Time sheets, leaves & returns, sick leaves, overtime hours, deductions) for salary calculation.
- Manage Full & Final Settlement with the help of finance division. COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & REWARDS MANAGEMENT:
• Ensure timely inclusion (new employees) and removal (exit employees) of employees in the prevailing medical & life insurance.
HASIBAT HOLDING CO.
July 1st 2005 – 30th Nov. 2008
Assistant General Manager
• Worked as Assistant General Manager in Hasibat Holding Co. Their main field is Investment industry and IT Solution Computer Industry. I am responsible for supporting the General Manager in the implementation of the standards and procedures. my main duty is to study all the contracts, agreement, MOU, give my point of view for this, accessing internet searching for information, arranging appointment, write letters in Arabic and English language. Prepare reports.
• Maximize the productivity of the boss’ time by compiling outgoing and reviewing incoming reports.
• Produce high quality correspondence and presentations.
• Establish and maintain good professional working relationships with direct reports and sales managers.
• Support with all administrative functions, travel, meetings, correspondence, etc.
• Able to source information and solutions from internet.
• Write reports in excellent presented way.
• Conduct presentations to Management and department heads.
• Provide administrative support.
• Communicate with other Department Managers / Section heads and others to receive and relay information as required.
• Follow-up on pending issues / actions, feedback to General Manager accordingly.
• Attend meetings, distribute agenda, confirm attendees, compile documentation, follow up etc.
• Prepare departmental reports / documentation as directed by the General Manager.
• Perform additional duties / assignments as directed.
• Daily research support, such as newsletters, charts, and news articles as needed for trading
Al-HUWAILAH INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Feb. 26th 2004 – June 27th 2005
• Arranging dates, appointments, and meetings.
• Communicate with most customers.
• Translating between both language Arabic and English for company letter.
• Arranging all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
• Prepare departmental reports / documentation as directed from Chairman.
• Attend meetings, distribute agenda, confirm attendees, compile documentation, follow up
1. Training Center, Jordan – 2001, Certificate in Customer Support and Using Computer which include (Introduction to Computer, Typing in Arabic, How Computers work & Maintenance for Computer, Windows XP Program, Microsoft Office, Painting and Designing in Computer, defeat viruses, Advanced Microsoft Office, Basic of Network, Introduction Internet and Email, Visual Basic, English Courses.
2. Al-Athari Institute, Kuwait – 1990, Certificate in Programming in Basic Language. Certification Disk Operating System. Certificate in Word Processing.
3. National Institute, Kuwait – 1988, Certificate English Language, English Conversation Course (2nd Level).
4. Secondary School Certificate, Kuwait – 1986.
Communication: I have good communication skills with department staff conversations, as well as communication via the phone, email, and social media. A large part of communication involves listening. Therefore, I have established a steady flow of communication with the staff and team member, either through an open-door policy or regular conversations with workers
Motivation: just paying a fair salary to employees is typically not enough inspiration (although it is important too). There are a number of ways to motivate: by giving employees new responsibilities to increase their investment in the company. Also; must know motivators work best for your employees or team members to encourage productivity and passion.
Creativity: I have to make a number of decisions that do not have a clear answer; you therefore need to be able to think outside of the box. Learning to try non-traditional solutions or approaching problems in non-traditional ways to help you to solve an unsolvable problem.
Managerial Skills: Monitoring employees, Implementation for a good solution, good decision making, and ability to conduct and evaluate research.