KUNWAR JI PANDEY
Mobile No.: +917*********
A Civil Engineer with Six years of experience in mega projects with a premium large multinational contractor in Qatar. I have been allocated on project sites on Quality Assurance/Quality Control and construction teams as a Jr. QA/QC Engineer/Site Engineer. Projects I have been on are heavy civil engineering oriented projects, one being a port expansion along with the construction of a container terminal with all auxiliary and supporting infrastructure, the second being the construction of 5 mega water reservoirs with all supporting infrastructure and the third being the construction of Carriageway, bridges and interchange . I have worked with world class consultants and clients on prestigious projects and have gained expansive experience in the construction sector in the gulf region.
Bachelor of degree (Gold medalist CGPA: 9.3), Honours in Civil Engineering, Kalasalingam University, India (2009-2013)
Project: NFE (ESW)
Position Engineer – SITE CIVIL (From Aug’2019 to Till date) Company Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC), Qatar Project Early site work (ESW)
Client Qatar Gas
Project value 81 Million USD
Project Description Early Site Works for the LNG Project including the following main activities:-
General excavation (residual soil, unsuitable Sabkha, and excavation in rock); general fill with blended / excavated soil, imported material; Demolition works; Perimeter fence, gates, roads within fence & access roads; Site storm water drainage system; Basic infrastructure, including telecom, Office Building, and potable water line; Field Operation Center (FOC) Building and associated facilities; 11 KV electrical power system.
Position Engineer – SITE CIVIL (From Dec’2017 to Aug’ 2019) Company Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC), Qatar Project Al Bustan Street North Project (BSNP).
Client ASHGAL (Public Works Authority of Qatar Government) PMC PARSON
Project value 9.5 Billion USD
Project Description 3.6 km of main carriageway, 1.7 km of Al Shamal expressway remodeling, Four grade-separated interchanges with cross roads, frontage roads, overpass and underpass structure, retaining walls, pedestrian and bicycle paths, street lighting, traffic signs, signal and ITS, Surface water micro tunnels installation of telecommunications and data network,storm water drainage and fire-fighting systems. Project: WMR
Position JR. Engineer – QA/QC CIVIL (From July’2016 to DEC’2017) Company Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC), Qatar Project Water Mega Reservoir-PRPS 5, Package C, Al Thumama Client KAHRAM -Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation PMC ENERGOPROJEKT- ENTEL LTD
Project value 9.8 Billion USD
Project Description Material supply, construction, testing and commissioning of five potable water reservoirs with total effective storage capacity of 430 Million Imperial Gallons (MIG) including construction of 15kms Road work and 7 intersection, pumping stations, pipework for firefighting, storm water drainage and telecommunications and data, mechanical, electrical, ICA, civil, structural, architectural and building work for the complete PRPS facility at Al-Thumama, Qatar. Project: DPCT
Position JR. Engineer – QA/QC CIVIL (From Feb’2014 to July’2016) Company Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC), Qatar Project New Port Project Doha, Qatar – Container terminal Infrastructure
Client NPP -Qatar terminal Corporation
Project value 7.3 Billion USD
Project Description The scope of work includes construction of 28kms of port roads and fifteen major intersections, the development of a 72Ha paved container terminal with 1200 meters of quay, refrigerated container and hazardous material container handling facilities, development of a 340 MW electrical distribution network, and nine port administration and operation buildings, installation of telecommunications and data network, potable water storage and supply facility, foul water collection and treatment, storm water drainage and fire-fighting systems.
Project: Segmental Bridge
Position Engineer – SITE CIVIL (From May’13 to Feb’2014) Company SP Singla Construction PVT. LTD. (INDIA)
Project Segmental Bridge across river Falgu.
Client BIHAR GOVERNMENT
Project value 8 Million(Indian Currency)
Project Description The scope of work includes dismantling/removal of the low level crossing and construction of new six Lane Bridge over Falgu River, reconstruction of banks of the river below the new bridge, piles work, Pedestrian Bridge.
1. Organized the construction of all activities of Earthworks(Excavation, dumping and compaction), Concrete works, Asphalt works, Perimeter fence, 2. Supervised, Checked and Ensure that the construction is as per the final issued construction drawings and project specification.
3. Managed a team of 200 people including senior staff in all earthwork activities. 4. Supervised the appointed subcontractor that was awarded earthwork & Field operation centre (FOC) Building.
5. Weekly and Monthly report to the higher management. 6. Coordinate with QA/QC and Consultant site inspector for work inspection and approval. 7. Coordinate with Electrical, Mechanical and procurement departments for material and services.
8. Ensuring compliance of works with applicable codes, standards and project specification with suitable examinations and testing;
9. Implement quality control activities on site in line with the established quality control program;
10. Developing field inspection and testing procedures and plans; 11. Preparing of overall inspection and testing schedule based on the construction schedule; 12. Initiating of Inspection Request (IR) notice to the Employer and/or Third Party representative as per application ITP;
13. Implementation of inspection & test plan requirements and coordinate with construction management to the end;
14. Supervising the QC Inspectors in performing inspection and testing, compiling records and reporting with regard to all inspection and testing activities; 15. Coordinating with external inspection agencies when required; 16. Identifying and reporting quality system problems and solutions to the QA/QC Manager; 17. Reviewing inspection and testing records to ensure any actions are carried out as request;
18. Raising and closing NCR, CAN, CAR and PAR in conjunction with the QA/QC Manager; 19. Ensuring that project quality records and document deliverable are progressively compiled, finalized and included into the Project handover records; and 20. Monitoring the management of the IM&TE.
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING COURSES:
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Auditor in Quality Management System.
QMS 9001:2015 Quality Management system
In-house Seminar on Concrete Fundamental and Concrete Strength & Investigation.
Internal training Courses in Green Buildings and Sustainability Including LEED & GSAS Certification Process.
Quality Management System Introductory Course&Preservation of Materials and Equipment – CCC Online Training.
In-house Seminar on Effective communication and Delegation. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Passport no: K9951872
Address: Vill+Post- Hajauli, Chilkahar Ballia (U.P), India -221701