M.Tech, Transportation Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Patna
An enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person with a broad and deep interest in the research of new ideas and methods in civil engineering.
BASIC ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Basic Academic Credentials
HSC M.P. BOARD, BHOPAL 2011-2012 84.6%
SSC M.P. BOARD, BHOPAL 2009-2010 81.7%
EXPERIMENTAL LEARNING (Internships and Project Reports)
M.Tech project 1
• Improve the mechanical properties of Cold Mix Asphalt by replacing stone dust with cement and lime.
• Use of RCA (Recycled Concrete Aggregate) in Cold Mix Asphalt along with cement and lime in place of stone dust.
• Water distribution system of college
• Road Construction (Office of the SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER (P.W.D, VIDISHA))
• Duration - 15 days
• Pavement design (Office of the SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER (P.W.D, VIDISHA)
• Duration - 4 weeks
• Knowledge of KENPAVE software.
• AutoCAD software from CRISP Bhopal
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Pavement Materials
• Pavement Design
• Traffic Engineering
• Geometric Design
POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY
• T&P Coordinator in NIT Patna.
• CR (Class Representative) of Transportation Engineering Branch at NIT Patna. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Attended Road Safety conference in NITP.
• GATE qualified with score of 542 in 2018.
• ‘A’ grade holder in Structure subject in SATI, Vidisha
• First rank in AutoCAD competition in MANIT Bhopal.
• MPPET (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test) Rank- 2600 in 2013. EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Runner-up of Cricket Tournament in INTRAMURAL at NIT Patna.
• Elected Member of Mess Committee at NIT Patna.
• Elected Member of Discipline Committee in SATI, Vidisha.
• Coordinator of Cricket Team at SATI, Vidisha
• Member of Green Club in SATI, Vidisha.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge as of 21st January 2020