Christine J. Petraglia, MBA
• Global investor relations, capital markets and communications professional with industry experience in biopharma, healthcare and technology publicly-traded companies.
• Proven ability to grow relationships and increase visibility with key investor community relationships; sell- side analysts, HNW investors, family offices and institutional investors.
• Lead a boutique investor relations and communications agency for healthcare, biopharma and tech clients.
• Lead and organize investor/analysts days, KOL events, IPO roadshows, conferences and 1x1 meetings.
• Craft investor marketing material, IR websites, press releases with consistent and concise messaging.
• Work with C-suite on quarterly and annual reporting procedures, including earnings calls and scripts.
• Collaborate on capital raises, partnering and M&A strategy, forecasting and tactically implement strategies.
• An innovative, resourceful problem-solver and team player with high emotional EQ. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Comscore (October 2019-December 2019)
SVP, Chief of Staff to CEO
• Partnered and collaborated with global CEO and his executive team on corporate strategy, planning, and communications objectives
• Work closely with senior leaders and co-presidents across the company’s global network
• Creating a cohesive, efficient and effect way to communicate, execute and problem solve CS Investor Relations (2005 – present)
Managing Director, Investor Relations/Communications
• Manage and operate overall new business development and client shareholder relations while managing, organizing and implementing day-to-day client communications, investor relations and marketing initiatives.
• Develop and grow relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, sell-side analysts and investors.
• Brainstorm with C-Suite and develop strategic and tactical plans identifying opportunities to communicate critical corporate messages to relevant audiences.
• Articulate and present company investment drivers and presentation to external stakeholders.
• Conduct peer-group analysis, monitor comps and conduct perception studies.
• Institute IR “Bootcamps”, establish and implement IR Best Practices/procedures for newly public companies.
• Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously and cross functionally with tight deadlines.
• Spearhead quarterly earnings process, crafting materials and pertinent talking points with CFO and team.
• Identify, plan and organize analyst/investor days, industry and investment banking conferences, speaking opportunities, 1x1 meetings globally.
• Create cohesive messaging across all marketing and internal and external communications.
• Oversee and help drive multiple vendor relationships for clients relating to PR, Traditional and Digital Media Consulting and Ad agencies.
Immune Pharmaceuticals (2015-2017)
Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
• While at CS Investor Relations my client Immune Pharma (NASDAQ-Listed) and recruited into a larger role heading their IR efforts while raising $40 million to help with Company R&D efforts for product pipeline.
• Organized and led an integrated quarterly earnings process.
• Collaborated with CEO and CFO on investor messaging; Led KOL events and Investor days.
• Financial reporting and analyzed reports with CFO and SVP Finance determining best in-licensing/out- licensing, collaborative and financing agreements.
• Grew, nurtured and mediated trusting transparent relationships with the investor community and internal and external stakeholders during very challenging times for the company. New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY (2001-2003)
Director, Client Services
• Led a team responsible for building and strengthening relationships with New Jersey headquartered companies listed on the NYSE.
• Main contacts included CEO, CFO, Corporate Secretary, General Counsel and Investor Relations executives.
• Conducted forums to provide additional NYSE developments to listed companies in key areas of interest such as Marketing initiatives, Corporate Governance and Timely Disclosure policies.
• Advocate NYSE Agency Auction Market principles, Specialist and Broker functions.
• Timely handling of disclosure matters, including sensitive and confidential corporate information.
• Support companies in listing of additional qualified securities including spin-offs and carve-outs.
• Maintained open dialogue with NYSE Chairman and executives to ensure consistent flow of information between listed companies and exchange officials.
NUVEEN INVESTMENTS, New York, NY (1999-2001)
VP Account Management/ Product Development - National Accounts Group
• Managed executive relationships with national wire houses and Nuveen’s top 40 regional financial services firms.
• Implemented new separate account and mutual fund product pipeline and marketing plans for the various broker-dealers and their platforms.
• Led due diligence, product pricing/acceptance and marketing presentations with corporate sub-advisors.
• Managed cross functional teams which resulted in the successful product launch of the Nuveen Innovation Fund and Nuveen International Growth Fund (January 2000). ALLIANZ GLOBALINVESTORS f/k/a PIMCO/OPPENHEIMER CAPITAL, New York/London, England (1994-1999) Relationship Manager, Managed Accounts - Institutional Marketing Group
• Selected for international marketing team responsible for Continental Europe, Africa and the UK.
• Proactively held client portfolio review meetings and developed innovative ideas to compliment clients’ needs
• Developed new business opportunities, conducted marketing presentations and prepared RFPs.
• Attended industry conferences and enhanced current client and consultant relationships.
• As part of international team, increased information flow between PIMCO/OPCAP executives, investment professionals, institutional clients and consultants. Marketing Associate, Managed Accounts, New York, NY
• Coordinated all corporate marketing and client services for field sales force and national wire houses.
• Trained brokers with tools and updated portfolio product information to support sales efforts
• Conducted branch meeting presentations, client seminars and broker/client conference calls while supporting two regional marketing directors.
• As part of this team, successfully increased assets from $500m to over $2 billion.
• Selected for International Marketing team in London, England, May 1998. EDUCATION
• Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business - New York, New York Master of Business Administration
• City University of New York, College of Staten Island - Staten Island, New York B.S. Business – Major: Management Minors: Marketing and Finance ASSOCIATIONS
Executive Director, Peace House Africa, NYC Fundraising Committee Committee Member for Heads up Long Island Chapter
Steering Committee for Alzheimer’s New York City Chapter National Investor Relations Institute NY/NJ Chapters