Netwrix IT Security Corp. - Sales and Marketing Development: 2017 - 2018
• Exceeded sales goals and KPI’s each quarter throughout employment tenure by over (min) 150%.
• Ongoing sales success was achieved by implementing proven sales practices, purposeful prospecting, curating deep client relationships, and demonstrating superior business acumen both internally/externally.
• Volunteered to lead/organize team building events, spirit days, and annual charity fundraisers.
• Broke company-wide records for being the ﬁrst to meet quota, building an exceptional pipeline, and closing deals within extraordinary timeframes.
• Trained and mentored new hires on all aspects of sales, building strong client relations, and managing accounts.
U Choose Superfoods (UCS) - Founder & Principal: 2016 - 2020 (Acquired)
• From inception to acquisition, single-handedly built UCS from the ground-up. Maintained all aspects of ongoing sales operations through in-person and virtual communications.
• Solely responsible for creating a comprehensive and customized sales strategy which resulted in a YoY sales increase of over 97%.
• Prior to acquisition, UCS was a highly proﬁtable entity composed of worldwide customers, retail presence throughout America, and lasting partnerships with noteworthy organizations including SoulCycle, Orangetheory, and The Alzheimer's Association.
• UCS maintained 90%+ customer retention through creating/deﬁning shared goals, offering a product portfolio that ensured customer success and consumer satisfaction, and being highly responsive and adaptable to client feedback.
Communication & Presentations
Always Smiling & Positive
Multiple Dean’s List Recipient
EAP National Finalist
USEF Scholar Athlete
DIV I Scholar Athlete
American Red Cross
OC Food Bank
Ronald McDonald House
Susan G. Komen
Under the Angels Wing
Epic Brands - Sales and Key Accounts: 2019 - Present
• Responsibilities include comprehensive sales cycle management and optimization, exceeding qualitative and quantitative organizational targets i.e. new client acquisitions, ﬂawless post-sale implementation and execution, client expansions, and the self-imposed expectation of cultivating a corporate culture where success is expected, learning/growth is nurtured, and innovation is our foundation.
• Current key strategic accounts include, but are not limited to, doctor ofﬁces, Sephora, ULTA, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and nutraceutical organizations.
• Developed and deployed a comprehensive and customized account management strategy which has yielded a YoY sales increase of 51% and over 100K in quarterly sales.
• Revenue targets for 2020 have already been exceeded and new organization sales records have been set through client collaboration, setting shared goals, transparent communication, relational selling, formative/ summative feedback loops, and quarterly reviews.
• Diligently works cross-functionally and coaches internal teams on successful sales, operations, and marketing congruency.
To obtain a relational sales position in the medical ﬁeld serving a company which challenges personal and professional growth, leverages my competitive/driven nature, while recognizing and rewarding a strong work ethic, analytical skills, and leadership qualities. VIDEO INTRODUCTION HERE
The Ohio State University 2016 / Communication
Institute of Integrative Nutrition 2018 / Certification