WILMO G. BELLIN
Address:Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi,UAE
Mobile Number: 050*******
Customer-focused professional with a friendly attitude… OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position where I may use my enthusiasm and strong communication skills to assist in realizing the company’s sales goals and to ensure recurring business and customer satisfaction.
Company: Bateel International
Date: May 29, 2016 – June 2020
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest.
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant.
•Adhere to timing standards for products and services.
•Presents menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
•Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner.
•Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables.
•Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
•Must follow al cash handling policies and procedures.
•Report to property on time and in proper uniform. Company: City of Dreams Manila (COD)
Date: December,2015 - May,2016
Position: Attraction Attendant
•Ensures that guests play safely inside the attraction and monitoring the interactive features.
• Maintains a “willingness to please” attitude and gives undivided attention to any approaching guest.
• Provides information to guests about the attraction facilities and services.
• Provides guest service and guidance.
• Helps other Team members in department, replacing them temporarily when necessary
• Is always alert in giving assistance courteously and quickly before having to be ask. Company: Chris Sports
Date: April,2015- September,2015
Position: Sales Associate (SA)
• Maintain constant presence on sales floor to address customer needs.
• Approach browsing customers and initiate conversation to determine buying preferences.
• Recommend appropriate items and direct or lead customers to selections.
• Assist customers with trying on items, finding appropriate sizes, and completing purchases.
• Inquire about buying experience, item preferences, and future purchases.
• Sign customers up for marketing list and inform of upcoming promotions or customer events.
Company: Panasiatic Call Center Company
Date: June,2014 - November,2014
Company: Call Center Agent (CSR)
Location: Bacolod City, Philippines
• Took inbound calls for providing service and product information
• Provided callers with information on internet packages and promotions
• Resolved customers’ technical issues over the phone
• Generated tickets for problems that cannot be resolved over the phone
• Made sales calls for soliciting business from new customers
• Up-sold services to existing customers
• Maintained call logs
Company: Americana Food Company
Date: January,2011 – March,2014
Location: Doha, Qatar
• Able to prepare quality products at the same time as maintaining proper food safety practices
• Strong commitment to teamwork
• Profound ability to follow company safety standards
• Highly skilled in managing and carrying out kitchen and food preparation duties
• Back up crew members in the event of absences and work overload
• Demonstrated ability to greet customers and guide them regarding menu and special deals
• Check food and supplies stock and maintain inventory
• Off load trucks and move raw materials and supplies to appropriate and designated places
• Cleaned equipment and work area
• Maintained a solid awareness of product and services available in unit PERSONAL DATA
● Birth Date: 2/25/1986
● Height: 5’10’’
● Weight: 112 lbs.
● Status: Single
Grande Computer Outreach- Computer Literature/Vocational Course Victorias National High School- Secondary
● Passport No. P3614680B
● Date of Issue: October 23,2019
● Date of Expiration: October 22,2029
● Place of Issue: Zamboanga, Philippines
REFERENCE UPON REQUEST