Sushant Golf City
P O Box 226030 : +917*********
Lucknow, India : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a part of an organization where I can prove my working capability and enhance my working knowledge & communication skills through my sincerity, dedication & hard work. EDUCATION
Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat, NCT of Delhi, India (Pursuing) Integrated BBA+MBA – 4th Year, 2nd Semester Aug 2016 – May 2021 GPA – 3.0/4.00
Delhi Public School, Doha, Qatar
CBSE Class XII (Score – 70%) May 2016
CBSE Board Class X (CGPA - 7:00/10:00) May 2014
Relevant Coursework –
• Stock Market Knowledge
• Derivatives & Risk Management
• Strategic Management
• Financial Management
• Organisational Behaviour
• Marketing Management
• Digital Marketing
• International Finance and Banking
• Understanding Financial Statements
• Marketing Analytics & Research.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Recipient of Savitri Jindal Scholarship worth Rs. 100,000 for excellent academic performance from 1st year to 4th year and counting.
Udayan Care June 2018 – July 2018
• The teaching experience taught me to be more communicative, articulate and tolerant.
• My passion for teaching in general also grew.
• My main task was to teach orphaned and abandoned children at Udayan Care, and
• Also held many workshops such as a Career workshop, Craft workshop etc. Corporate Summer Internship at Jindal Steel and Power Ltd June 2019 – July 2019 Intern
• Interned in the marketing department of JSPL
• Gained knowledge about the technical know-how of the product and engaged in dealership meetings
• Completed project assigned to me “Analysis of TMT Market in India” and gained insight about the TMT market.
• Attended meetings with the zonal manager and had on field experience. PROJECTS
Research Paper on Shifts of EVs to Indian Market and Bank Frauds in India. April 2017
• Understanding about how India is paving the way for an electric future A study on impact of fraud in Indian banking sector. May 2018
• Conducted surveys and interviews for the research paper. EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Volunteered in HR and Marketing Conclaves
• Member of the Finance Club in Jindal Global Business School (Aug 2016 – Dec 2016)
• Volunteered at the Qatar Exxon Mobil Tennis Open - (Qatar Open)
• Voluteered at the Qatar Sports film festival held in Doha - Qatar.
• Lead and Managed an events team at Run the World Festival in Qatar.
• Secured second position in school of Olympics Football in Qatar.
• Secured 2nd position in Cricket tournament held in Qatar. LANGUAGES
• English, Hindi, Urdu (Proficient)
• Arabic (Moderate)
• Spanish (Level VIII)
I hereby affirm that the information provided above is correct to the best of my knowledge. Date – 10th July 2020
Place – Lucknow, India AYESHA BANO