https://www.linkedin.com/in/rumanaseif/• 347-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Apprentice, COOP (coop.cx)• New York, NY • 2/2020 - PRESENT
● Dissect various metrics through key performance indicators such as bounce rate, conversation rates, and campaign performance through Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
● Utilize excel to create pivot tables and V-lookup to summarize data, and locate unique values across spreadsheets.
● Launch a digital strategy and multichannel campaign for mock projects, focusing on Paid Search and Social Media with optimizations for channels like Google, Facebook and Twitter with the use of Google Analytics.
● Develop professional skills, engaging in highly collaborative teamwork, practicing analytical problem solving, communicating effectively, and welcoming mutual cooperation. Backup Care/ Recruitment Assistant, Bright Horizons • New York, NY • 6/2018 - PRESENT
● Implement a new process for submitting electronic timesheet forms which saves childcare workers 2 hours per day of processing time on average.
● Support phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs and posting positions.
● Provide comprehensive childcare services to families enrolled in our in-home care program.
● Conduct quarterly “Best Practice” training that adheres to the highest childcare industry standards. ASAP Recruitment Assistant, Borough Of Manhattan College • New York, NY • 09/2015 - 06/2018
● Operated a proprietary recruiting platform to source qualified candidates out of a pool of 5,000+ CUNY students.
● Curated over 100 information sessions for students,which translated to 50 net new students in our pipeline.
● Advised students about on-campus services such as tutoring and financial aid to ensure positive educational experience.
● Collaborated with the recruitment team to conduct outreach via phone, email, social media and in-person. Executive Assistant, Cypress Hills Child Corporation • New York, NY • 05/2013 - 08/2015
● Managed client communications by providing necessary service information via email and telephone.
● Arranged conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
● Maintained records, scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
● Greeted visitors and expedited their inquiries by directing them to the appropriate company resource. EDUCATION
Brooklyn College, City University of New York • New York, NY •05/2019
● B.A. in Psychology of Science
Tech: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Excel, Customer Service,Google Ads Display, Google Analytics