Gerlinda Andria Rodrigues
Residence : 009**-********
Mobile : 009**-********
Email ID : email@example.com
Visa : Transferable-Available
Prove to be a vital asset in an esteemed organization that provides ample opportunities to develop and use my skills for growth in the finance vertical.
Year Institution Course Percentage
2016-2018 Goa University MBA (Finance)
Shree Damodar College of
Commerce and Economics
B. Com (F.A.A.T) 75%
2011-2013 Ramacrisna Madeva Salgaocar XII (Commerce) 80% Goa Board 2011 Fatima Convent High School X 82% Goa Board
Audit Assistant at Ernst & Young, Baitak Tower, Ahmad Al Jaber St, Kuwait Jan 2020-March 2020
• Analyzing the OAR (Overall Analytical Review) in audit
• Casting of financial statements to check the accuracy of the financial statements
• Dealt with related party transactions for a client that had many subsidiaries
• Dealt with cash and bank confirmations
• Dealt with cash and bank statements
• Trend Reasonability Analysis (Prospective Financial Information)- Comparison between 5 audited years and 5 projected (forecasted) years
• Studying and analyzing the annual report and financial statements for any numerical differences in formula, numbers and numerical data.
• Assisting the senior auditors with deadline tasks such as final check on annual reports, rolling forward in company canvas to prepare working papers to conduct audit Accountant in IFB Industries Ltd, India. Jan 2018- Dec 2019
• HDFC Bank online remittance requests for international vendor payments (Accounts Payable)
• HDFC Bank international import payment entries in SAP
• HDFC Bank International Export Receipt entries in SAP
• HDFC LC acceptance export related documentation preparation. Export between IFB Industries Ltd. Goa and Sagatani Exim Nepal Ltd.
• Standard Chartered Bank LC issuance for IFB
• Standard Chartered Bank online remittance requests for international vendor payments
• Standard Chartered Bank documentation for forward rate booking done by IFB
• Generation of Forms 15 CA and A2 for the purpose of making international Service payments such as advisory, professional, technological, maintenance and consultancy fees to vendors
• IFB Branch Collection entries- Branch remittances made by IFB’s Customers (Debtors)
• IFB Branch Overdue Report to keep a track of IFB debtors/customers and their aging- Accounts Receivable
• IFB Branch Overdue Analysis Report
• IFB Loss Funding Report- Keeping a track of effective overdue. i.e. Overdue deducting the Loss Funding which derives the effective overdue
• Basic understanding of Internal Auditing, audit conventions for preparing, performing, reporting and follow-up and compliance audit.
• Advance diploma in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge of SAP software for accounting
• Company Canvas for audit work
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Compering/Hosting skills
• Strong willingness to learn quickly
• Initiative for taking new responsibilities
• Able to work independently and with the team
• Hard-working, goal oriented, adaptive, detail-oriented, sincere and supportive
• Humane, kind and gentle behavior combined with outgoing and expressive nature EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Participated in German Student Exchange Programme between Goa University and Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany from March 2017 to June 2017.
• Awarded Outstanding Student Entrepreneurship Award for being Financial Perfectionist for the year 2017. Presented this award at the Department of Management Studies, Goa University.
• Hosted a talk on Angel Investing by Mr. Govind Raj Dempo at Goa University, Department of Management Studies.
• Secured second place at the Business Startup Festival held in August 2017 at the Department of Management Studies, Goa University.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. PLACE: Salmiya, Kuwait
GERLINDA ANDRIA RODRIGUES