Energetic Senior Product Manager comfortable managing number of products, customer, and
business relationships with equal ease. Successful leader of many product launches across diverse industries like supply chain management (SCM), Retail, and EdTech. Skillful in owning every phase of production design, testing, and launching. Proficient in building interdisciplinary relationships with sales and marketing teams to apply customer feedback and product testing results for superior outcomes. Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of customer problems and needs. Motivated to learn, grow, and excel in the organization. Strong understanding of Agile Product development.
09/17 – 07/20 Senior Product Manager
ACT, Inc, Iowa City, Iowa
• Conceptualized and deployed enhanced product and product features, and optimized implementation for use in marketing strategies.
• Prioritized roadmap to achieve product goals and metrics.
• Lead product development working closely with architects, business analysts, designers, and engineering leadership to regularly roll out new features which delight our users.
• Helped incorporate product changes to drive customer engagement and firm profits.
• Liaised with sales and marketing team to collect customer feedback, incorporating into subsequent production runs and development lifecycles.
• Worked on building custom products as part of state and government contracts that requires new product and new platform development to fulfill contractual requirements.
• Mapping and analyzing data and representing product metrics and roadmaps to company executives.
• Expert in Agile methodology and ceremonies, and various tools such as Jira, Confluence, Aha! SharePoint.
11/15- 08/17 Product Owner
Walmart (Contract), Bentonville, Arkansas
• Oversaw entire product deployments from vision and creation to rollout and delivery.
• Focused on building critical features up front to identify constraints and technical challenges.
• Investigated processes to develop business process maps and determine optimal improvement approaches.
• Coordinated with software developers to create custom applications and trackers to achieve product goals.
• Created product roadmap and collaborated with UX team on product design.
• Wrote epics, features, user stories and use cases.
• Work closely with Product Manager in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
• Gathered detailed use cases and requirements through regular on-site visits, virtual meetings, and customer advisory board sessions.
• Tracked and managed product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task break-down
01/11- 12/11 Assistant Manager/Supervisor
Hewlett-Packard E-Global Business, Chennai, India
• Supervised team of 15 employees and provided feedback on performance.
• Supported staff development and goal attainment by focusing on skill development and job satisfaction.
• Submitted reports to senior management to aid in business decision-making and planning.
• Trained team members in successful strategies to meet operational and sales targets.
• Offered hands-on assistance to customers, assessing needs and maintaining current knowledge of consumer preferences.
Bentonville, AR, 72712
Business Relationship Management
Systems and software programs
Business process mapping
Senior Product Manager
• Acted as the offshore business owner and a liaison between the onsite business users and the technical development teams, by effectively translating the business needs into specific software requirements.
• Implemented a set of comprehensive tracking processes to monitor order management and fulfillment process performance.
• Managed risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations; prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors. 03/09 – 12/10 Team Leader/Senior Business Analyst
UST Global, Chennai, India
• Supported new project initiatives by analyzing preliminary business needs and defining factors such as budget constraints, time management and resource planning.
• Worked one-on-one with clients to gather project and product specifications and requirement
• Designed and administered user acceptance testing to achieve smooth release of new software or feature.
• Mapped processes to holistically examine business flow and identify improvement opportunities.
• Presented business leaders with cost-benefit and return-on-investment estimations to drive project planning and execution.
• Documented procedures and business processes and shared information with appropriate stakeholders.
• Developed flowcharts and diagrams to describe and lay out logical operational steps.
06/06- 02/09 Business Analyst
Xchanging Technologies, Gurgaon, India
• Mapped process activities to identify shortfalls and propose options to rectify operational inefficiencies.
• Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
• Applied honed problem-solving skills to analyze and resolve issues impacting business operations and goal achievement.
• Led cross-functional teams to analyze and understand enterprise-wide operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes.
• Created workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate processes and timelines.
• Derived conceptual designs from business objectives to deliver software and applications according to specifications for usability, performance, and functionality.
• Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop robust solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability, and performance.
07/04 – 05/06 Process Developer
Genpact, Gurgaon, India
• Prioritized secure handling of sensitive customer information within processes, minimizing potential liability issues by managing risk.
• Conceived process monitoring dashboards, providing technical and non- technical staff with single-pane view of ongoing processes.
• Consulted with vendors and external stakeholders to design processes to exploit supply chain strengths and offset potential inventory and material shortfalls.
• Developed end-to-end production processes for retail Industry.
• Managed escalated customer orders to meet aggressive deadlines and special orders.
06/06 -04/07 Post Graduate Diploma: Customer Relationship Management ICFAI – Delhi Amazon -
06/01 -05/04 Bachelor of Science: Biology
University of Delhi – Delhi
Product management experience i n a technology-focused market, ideally i n software and mobile Experience in digital str ategy and development
Strong experience using agile methodologies/scrum, best practices, and critical tools. Experience l eading, teaching and mentoring i n agile a plus Demonstrated capabilities i n being tech-, business- and UX-savvy Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring teams that are cross-functional, and working on multi-faceted pr ojects for extended times Experience in client-service settings
MS Office Visio
Scaled Agile Framework
Waterfall SDLC Framework
April 2017 – SAFe Certified Product
Manager/Product Owner (PMPO)
May 2017 – SAFe Certified Advance
Scrum Master (SASM)
October 2018 –PMI Agile Certified
Practitioner (PMI -ACP)