C. T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston, Houston, Texas Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management, December 2019 EXPERIENCE
Fort Bend ISD, Sugar Land, TX May 2017- March 2018
• Kept a watch on 30 kids ages 6 to 10 for 5 hours a day
• Attended to parents who came to pick up and drop off their kids
• Arranged educational and developmental activities to do with the kids
• Trained 3 other employees and managed the front desk Receptionist April 2014-January 2015
Images Beauty Salon, Sugar Land, TX
• Checked in and out 50 plus customers a day and scheduled appointments
• Solved any customer service-related issues and concerns
• Balanced the cash register daily and managed the Salon accounts
• Created marketing strategies for the Salon and ran their online website ACTIVATIES
Model United Nations
• Worked with other 6 group members on creating resolutions to help combat many ongoing international issues
• Attended an international conference where my group represented delegates from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• Debated about issues regarding the human rights and gender equality in the country. Accounting Society
• On- and off-campus community service with not-for-profit organizations.
• Sponsoring social events with other business clubs.
• Discussed and worked on accounting related projects. Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Interacted with and learned from HR executives.
• Visited corporate offices to network with HR professionals.
• Participated in many community service events.
• Planned and organized social events for the SHRM members. INTERESTS
• Took Bollywood dance classes for 3 years
• Participated in 2 cultural dance shows
Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu
Certified in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Office Suite and Outlook 2016.