M.Tech (Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology)
Mining Engineering Department – IIT(ISM), Dhanbad
Admission No.: 18MT0378 @ email@example.com Phone No.: +91-976******* Skype: shreyash (live:.cid.5fcb7c1f6ff83505) EXPERIENCE
Dange Geotechnical Consultancy, Amravati –Site Engineer Feb 2017 - May 2018
Complete field and environmental investigations for construction projects.
Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration effectively Assist senior staff in managing our client relationships, including business and new client development to expand the scope of our existing services.
Dange Geotechnical Consultancy, Amravati- Graduate Engineer Trainee
August 2016 - January 2017
Provide staff level development of reports and ensure that client commitments are met.
Recognizing areas for internal improvement and working with colleagues to develop these improvements.
Applies engineering principles to develop effective solutions. PROJECT
An Effect of blast induce underground vibration on surface structure during tunneling by Numerical Modeling
The project is based on the underground blasting in tunneling and their effect on the surface structure, control the blasting and deformation due to blasting.
Construction and design aspects of Tunnel T-14 by NATM
(New Austrian Tunnelling Method) Summer Training IRCON International Ltd—(Location: - Sivok-Rangpo, Sikkim) The proposed rail link between Sivok-Rangpo connects the state of Sikkim with the rest of country. Sivok is an existing station on new Jalpaiguri-Alipurdwar-Guwahati railway line
(35km from new Jalpaiguri) of N.F. Railway and Rangpo. In the training period perform and design analysis of tunnel and check Tunnel Convergence, Concrete Mix Design, Quality control test on regular basis.
Comparative Study of Canal Irrigation and Gravity Pipe Distribution Network (location: - Nagthana-2, Amravati, Maharashtra)
The Pipe Distribution Network (PDN) is the technique of irrigating the command area through the network of HDPE pipes under gravity flow in place of open channels.PDN design and cost analysis is economical and increases the efficiency of water distribution on field as compared to canal irrigation (conventional method).
IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, Jharkhand
M.Tech(Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology) OGPA -7.74
G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Amravati —(B.Tech) Civil Engineering
JULY 2012 - AUGUST 2016 CGPA – 8.46
School, Amravati, Maharashtra
Maharshtra State Board 12th
JUNE 2011 - MAY 2012 - 78.83%
Maharashtra State Board 10th
JUNE 2009 - JUNE 2010 – 88.73%
● Strong: Microsoft Office, Autodesk Auto Cad, Rocs Science 3 v1.024, Phase2 V8.0, EX3D
● Intermediate : Strand7, Ansys18.2
● Beginner : German Language Level A1, A2
● Qualify Gate Exam
● Represent Amravati Division in State Level Chess Tournament
● Present the paper title “Effect of Polypropylene Fiber In Cement Mortar’ in National Conference on
“Development in Civil Engineering and Technology
for Smart Cities”
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
● Active member of Mining Engineering society(MES)
● Member, Black Knight Chess Club
● Student placement Representative (TUST)
● Second Runner Up In Open Chess Tournament in
● Donated blood in blood camp organized by Fast Forward India (FFI),Dhanbad
STRENGTH AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTE
● Sincere, hardworking, honest, perseverant, resolute, can easily adapt to new environments & flexible with
● Multitasker and Interpersonal skills.