Looking for full time employment starting December 2020 to apply Management Information Systems principles such as database management, financing, and business relations between employees, clients, and employers.
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY
Management Information Systems Major at Saunders College of Business Expected Graduation Date: November 2020
Programming/Database Languages: SQL, VBA, Python
Software: Oracle Apex, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, JMP, Altera Quartus Hardware: Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Waveform Generator Office Skills: Bookkeeping, Communication
Alstom- Hornell, NY January 2020 - June 2020
Quality Engineering Intern- Responsible for updating metrics to keep track of project progress management using Excel/VBA. Created detailed weekly project status reports for upper management. Coordinated with engineers to gather information used in updating project metrics for key deliverables. Responsible for tracking 5S standards across the office.
Salsarita’s- Rochester, NY August 2017 - December 2018 Cashier- Responsible for operating the cash register, stocking food, and providing excellent customer service
NTID Access Services- Rochester, NY August 2016 - December 2016 Student Note Taker- Wrote notes for hearing impaired students in Calculus. PROJECTS
• Implemented a lookup reference sheet for a train manufacturing company in Excel in order to show the status of each task by automatically collecting the data from various other documents. The table and graph were created using pivots to set up what the graph would show, formulas to find the data in respect to the task number, and splicers for users to manipulate the graph to show them what they wanted to see.
• Worked in a team of three using SQL through Oracle Apex, to create a database that allowed users to enter, update, delete, and filter information in their personal movie collection. Created and implemented the bridge tables for reference.
• Created a graphical user interface (GUI) in Python allowing cashiers to ring up custom coffee orders. It also kept track of stocked items and notified the cashier when to resupply.
• Lead a team of four business students conducting market research for a product designed to alleviate back pain for people over 6 feet tall when using a push lawnmower.
• Worked in a team of four students to show a proof of concept reimagining of the outdated version of the RIT Library website. Analyzed website’s ease of usage, continuity, reliability, and user interface. Collaborated with group to present an improved version that is easily accessible to use, consistent, and more efficient. ACTIVITES/INTEREST
Immersion in Women and Gender Studies Completed Spring 2019 Improvisation Club Fall 2018 – Spring 2018
7315 Colony Bend Ln. firstname.lastname@example.org 50 Fairwood Dr. #211 Missouri City, TX 77459 843-***-**** Rochester, NY 14623