FOOD & BEVERAGES ATTENDANT
Employment Type : Full Time Employee
JVC,Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Arabic, English, French
With an open and fun personality and a commitment to make a career in hospitality, I am able to gain the respect of both colleagues and friends from all nationalities and backgrounds. With a strong interest in Hospitality and F&B, I love challenges and I am always prepared to take on new and exciting tasks. I am looking forward to a long term career in hospitality management and to make a notable success.
OCT 2019 till Now
• FOOD & BEVERAGES ATTENDANT
KEMPINSKI MALL OF EMIRATES – RESTAURANT & BAR
• Provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service constituent with the standards
• of the hotel and in line with Kempinski ‘s DNA value in order to encourage sales and
• maximize guest satisfaction.
• Handle portions and serve food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions.
• Adheres to Hazard analysis and critical control point guidelines in the sanitization and
• maintenance of the work area and follow department regulatory standards.
• Plan, organizes food for large groups. Receive payments for goods, operate cash register and
• order supplies.
• Covers, labels and dates all food products to be stored.
• Solve guests' problems and respond to their needs. February 2019 till October 2019
• Head Waiter
Pre Opening LE TRAIN BLEU RESTAURANT specialty French cuisine Job Role:
• Working in close cooperation with the Kitchen and Stewarding as well as the Outlet Cashiers to ensure a smooth running operation
• Conducting regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOPs
• Monitoring duty schedules for the respective team
• Ensuring that all steps of services as outlined in training materials are being followed on a daily basis.
• Ensure the proper appearance and grooming of assigned employees
• Handling the welcome of arriving guests and their seating through the hostess and take over, if she is not available
• Familiar with the outlets menu, promotional activities and other relevant issues concerning the outlet and the hotel
• Contribute to meet and maximize the monthly revenue budget for the respective outlet. Jun 2018 - January 2019
RITZ-CARLTON Hotel (Sharq Village and spa)//Cyan Lounge (Bar & Restaurant)
• Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
• Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
• Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
• Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
• Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all time
January 2017 – June 2018
RITZ-CARLTON Hotel (Sharq Village and spa)// Cyan Lounge (Bar & Restaurant)
• Greetings new customers and escorting them to their tables.
• Presenting menus and answering questions about the cuisine, making recommendations upon request.
• Recommending wines and other drinks to customers.
• Writing customers’ orders and conveying to kitchen staff.
• Serving specialty dishes to customers at tables as required.
• Checking to ensure that customers are enjoying their meals – took action to correct any issues, as needed.
• Preparing bills/receipts and collecting payment from customers.
• Cleaning tables and other areas as needed, after clients departed. EDUCATION
• Five star winner 3rd QTR October 24, 2018
• Certificate of (KATARA HOSPITALITY) Basic food Hygiene Training2018
• Diploma of Hotel management 2015
• High School degree, 2014
Microsoft word – Advanced
Microsoft excel – Advanced
Photoshop – Advanced
PowerPoint – Advanced
WORK SKILLS Languages
Teamwork Arabic : Native
Adaptability English : Advanced
Customer Focus French : Intermediate
Drive For Results