Nicole L. Spala
Street South, Apt. #7, Arlington, VA 22206
University of Nevada, Las Vegas Sept. 2006- May 2011 B.S. in International Business & B.A. in Spanish
Trump International Hotel- Washington DC, Corporate Sales Manager Sept. 2019- Present
● Generated multiple new corporate accounts within first 4 months, surpassing revenue goals by 110% for the first quarter.
● Devised business plans to present the leadership team with suggested corporate rates, incorporating data from Hotelligence, HMS, Salesforce and other CRM platforms.
● Oversaw over 50 corporate accounts and effectively worked with the operations and reservations associates to exceed all guest expectations, while adhering to Forbes 5-star standards at all times. National Rifle Association, Marketing & Sales Representative Sept. 2015- Sept. 2019
● Lead a team of over 150 recruiters in 8 different states, ensuring successful membership sales by optimizing our promotional efforts through new “Get in Free Promotions” and other sales tactics.
● Recruited, upgraded & sold memberships at over 50 trade shows across the country, consistently surpassing total memberships sales goals over 50% and generating increased revenue of over $10,000 per show. Generation Opportunity, National Events Planner & Field Organizer April 2014- Sept. 2015
● Recruited over 75 individuals at one event, successfully registered over 90 students to vote in one day on campus, traveled consistently to assist OH, NC, and LA teams with events & GOTV efforts.
● Developed and built an event tracking database in i360- which stores event data & attendee information. Mercatus Center, Events Intern Jan. 2014- May 2014
● Organized, planned and coordinated all details for their development, donor and academic events, such as the Annual Retreat and Dinner, Capitol Hill Campus meetings & other outreach events.
● Managed registration and post event details in Aptify, providing framework for successful follow-ups. TAO Group, Sales & Special Events Manager/Hostess May 2007- Mar. 2010
● Priced, planned and supervised execution of all special party and banquet event functions.
● Recognized as top performer after receiving 100% reviews on all Secret Shopper reports.
● Coordinated a team of over 20 hostesses responsible for providing all front of the house services. Red Carpet Marketing & PR Firm, Marketing & Event Account Executive June 2010- Dec. 2010
● Conducted initial client interviews and debriefed staff on vital details for our clients’ RFP proposals.
● Successfully managed multiple client accounts at a time, one being the launch of our client’s robotic vacuum cleaner at the largest electronics show in the country- tripling his products’ annual sales. Peters & Associates, Legal Assistant June 2011- Dec. 2011
● Processed short sales, loan modifications & bankruptcy casework utilizing Equator and WiseAgent processing systems, also spoke with lenders and listing agents to negotiate postponement of sales dates. OTHER RELATED EXPERIENCE:
Customer Service, Sales, Event & Hospitality Management - 12 years
● Venetian Hotel Treasure Island Pool Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Beso Restaurant & Nightclub Legal Work & Experience- 8 years
● State of Nevada, Office of the Attorney General Xavier Gonzales, Esq. Richard Harris Law Firm LANGUAGE SKILLS:
● Fluent in English & Spanish