EXECUTIVE SUMMARY SNAPSHOT
Over **+ Years of IT ERM, EBPM and EPPM effective Portfolio / Program / Project Management, Services and Operations Leadership Successes
Managed Average IT Solutions Deployment Project $1M+ Size of Products / Services 5+ SMEs & Global Support team 1-yr or less duration
Delivered High-Impact Packaged Enterprise Cloud Systems for IT Cyber Security IAM/PAM/SSO like MS AAD, OKTA, SailPoint & OIM; also, created Custom Development Applications like EDWM/Data Analytics/Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions across various hosting services & infrastructure
Versed in implementation types like fresh install, upgrade or migration of cloud solutions: Microsoft 365 & Dynamics 365 ERP-BC & CRM services, Azure/MSBI Stacks/Power BI; SIEM/Sentinel/Splunk/GCB; Oracle ERP/CRM/EDWM/oBIee/DR Cloud services pyramid (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), On-prem
Dynamic Hands-on expert Manager/Consultant Change/Support Agent Data Scientist & Analyst with industry best practices certifications
(PMP, CSM-P, CISA-M, ITIL, DS) and building transparent scalable ERM, BPM, PMO, QA, Risk and Audit Compliance Policies, Controls & Processes
Enhanced growth and profitability via prudent and adaptable planning, process improvement and execution of ideal IT solution deployments
Consistently recognized for providing exemplary proactive leadership and collaboration in service delivery to exceed customer expectations
PETE SHOMADE, MBA, PMP, CSM-P, CISA-M, ITIL, DS
Miami, FL 33179 305-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org IT PROFESSIONAL Proactively collaborate and contribute to enhance growth Valued Cross Skills & Strengths
IT Cyber Security & Compliance
Identity Access / Data Loss Prevention
IT Service Operations & Support
IT Business Process Improvement
IT SOP SLA Vendor Management
IT Risk Management A-S/QA Audit Compliance
IT System Analysis / Design / Development Delivery
Change Management Integration Testing Release
Data Science Data Warehousing / Mining / ETL-API
Analytics Business Intelligence (BI) Governance
IT Program / Project Management
SDLC AGILE-Scrum / DevOps PPMs
IT Consulting & Professional Services
IT RFP & Procurement Management
Leadership Mentoring Collaboration
12+ Years of Impactful Technology Expertise
DSABI LLC, Miami, FL; Leading provider of IT professional consulting services, etc Jul 2019 to Present PMO Program/Project Manager & Consultant/SME - Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) Security & Compliance (S&C) Contracted to manage onboarding of customers onto Microsoft cloud products and services subscriptions: Azure, M365 and D365 suites. Includes incubating and enabling ideas to help drive impact and change to how the FTC delivers to customers. Primary focus in enhancing the Security and Compliance areas to identify the onboarding that will deliver a baseline security foundation configured for customers deploying M365 solutions like Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Outlook Mobile, Office Suite, Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS) and SIEM/Sentinel Log Analytics. The main components within this focus area include: Identity Protection: Azure AD & RMS/IAM; Endpoint Protection: Microsoft Defender ATP; Email message and collaboration security: SPF-MX/DMARC/DKIM & ATP; Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) and Azure Information Protection (AIP): DLP and Cloud App Security; Microsoft Information Governance (MIG): eDiscovery, Data Governance, Customer Key/Lockbox, Insider Risk Management and Communications Compliance, etc. Support customers and partners deploying Microsoft solutions as they transition from previous product and other technologies. Transition touches technologies like identity, security, networks, and telephony. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) charged with enhancing Security and Compliance Scores postures. My specific FastTrack Manager/SME responsibilities include:
• Lead with assets identity rights management security driven approach based on Microsoft delivery enablement governance best practices.
• Assess customer environments, networks and systems to identify the actions needed for efficient cloud service onboarding, migration, etc.
• Understand and firm the customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to launching the Microsoft products, services and drive the adoption with business value explanation. Strong understanding of GRC and overall compliance.
• Execute, manage and lead customers and partners through the customer success demo/workshop how-to steps and technical onboarding processes with DevOps framework. Drive adoption and usage across the customer base for all purchased products/workloads and risks.
• Define and execute deployment plan together with the customer’s IT staff and business users. Ensure all migration prerequisites are satisfied in a timely manner to guarantee successful velocity migration. Represent the voice of the Customer leveraging current toolsets.
• Serve as technical adviser and own the resolution of issues that arise during the onboarding phases. Resolve incidents/problems/changes with Microsoft Support and Product teams. Identify and recommend Microsoft value add services to remediate technical blockers to avoid future threats. Submitted FTC Insights enhancement customer request tickets for Product team’s follow-up and update status in FTOP.
• Maintain a strong working & technical knowledge of Microsoft offerings and take ownership for driving service and process improvements.
• Cultivate and share knowledge proactively with others in communities, solution documents, and social media to drive strong collaboration across the FTC. Capture engagement data, customer health, and communicate process and technology improvement feedback regularly.
• Advocate and foster positive customer relationships, effectively manage challenging situations to drive customer success SLI & KPI results. IT Cyber Security & Compliance Products & Services Delivery Leadership
Boost security and control 10%+ annually by effecting resilient processes for alerts and controls. Improved Security and Compliance Scores with before/after enhancements. Got customers to adopt Azure, M365 and D365 solutions. Created delivery documentation. JASMICS FOUNDATION INC, Miami, FL; Non-profit 501(c)(3) charity championing children health services Nov 2017 to Jun 2019 Pete Shomade, Page 2
Miami, FL 33179 305-***-**** email@example.com PMO Program/Project Manager & Consultant/Analyst - Business Process Management (BPM) Contracted to drive planning, design, implementation and support of cloud IT and operational strategies to fuel donor stewardship encompassing seasonal fundraising campaign development, multi-channel advertising digital marketing via social media and email. Led operations streamlining, IT infrastructure optimization, database management, and financial and statistical reporting enhanced transparency. Audited donation giving services like PayPal consistent with PCI-DSS controls compliance, IRS regulation, and resolved issues with fundraisers and vendors/service providers. Achieved business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing and executing project deliverables to meet IT objectives. Strong expertise in IT technologies, Identity & Access Management (IAM/SSO) in SailPoint or OKTA portal, Privilege Access Management (PAM/PII/MFA) on need to know role-based Segregation of Duty for integrating SIEM/Sentinel/GCB, CIS/ISO/NIST/GDPR/SOX; deployed MS Azure security PIM, etc. Also, specifically:
• Managed project scope and resources; remediated risks and issues by creating adaptable project plans, budget estimates (CapEx/OpEx), functional and technical specifications consistent with SOW, change management, service level agreement (SLA) and SoxHub processes.
• Developed and enhanced contents strategy to grow the donor community and fundraising across various social media and protected PII.
• Deployed M365 applications/services subscriptions with PAM/IAM/SSO with OKTA for AD FS/Federation and MFA for easier and secured user access. Enabled MS email SPF-MX/DMARC/DKIM, ATP and DLP for security/privacy and OIP/GDPR compliance to enhance S&C scores.
• Deployed MS Dynamics 365 ERP-BC & CRM and business logic analytics with MSBI Stack/Power-BI and other scripting tools like SQL, etc.
• Organized detailed weekly Ads campaign analytics status reports of clickthrus, etc and strategy recommendations. Tracked detailed Ads analytics with Tableau scorecard to measure and realign goals, ensuring engagement and growth across Twitter, Google and Facebook.
• Established objectives and KPI benchmarks for measuring impact and success of fundraising initiatives net of BOTs clickthru statistics.
• Remediated service cases in ServiceNow with team of architect, engineer, analyst and vendors/service providers consistent with SLA/SOX.
• Provided regular status reports, conducted team meetings, QA and maintained operational documents, including the SOPs for the mission. IT / Business Process Improvement Delivery Leadership
Increased sponsorships 10%+, major donor cultivation and solicitation by launching institutional, data-driven seasonal giving programs. ORACLE MANAGED CLOUD & CONSULTING SERVICES, Miami, FL; Leading provider of IT eBusiness solutions Jan 2010 to Oct 2017 PMO Program/Project Manager & Consultant/Analyst - Global Service Delivery Recruited to manage full lifecycle of various Oracle ES projects six constraints – scope, cost, schedule, resource, risk and quality for new installation, upgrade or migration implementation project infrastructure and applications. Provided the required leadership on multiple medium sized projects or larger more complex projects by inspiring team members to attain project goals and meet the expectations of the project sponsor as documented in the Project Charter. Undertook overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of programs ensuring consistency of the multiple projects to company strategy and governance. The global projects included many ERP applications and modules functional and technical tracks, complex data conversions/migrations and interface integrations, especially for mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Specifics included:
• Managed design, configuration, integration, testing and deployment with hybrid SDLC-Waterfall method and AGILE-Scrum framework aligned with client’s Oracle application architecture for Cloud ERP service pyramid (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and IDaaS) and/or on-premise service.
• Deployed Oracle cloud applications subscriptions: EBS, ASCP, OTM, HFM, GRC, NetSuite, CRM, EDWM/oBIee & DR for adequate business continuity. Led project teams to firm business requirements and define processes for the end state Oracle cloud solution for the clients.
• Enhanced security and compliance during provisioning of IaaS (infrastructure: hardware/software/network/capacity) dependency for application setup and configuration of access policies/rules and controls in Oracle Cloud OIM and GRC, OKTA or SailPoint SSO/FS & MFA.
• Ensured adequate Privilege Access Management (IAM/PAM/PII) with Segregation of Duty framework role-based security and data privacy.
• Managed project plan, risks, incidents, issues, problems, changes, releases and provided regular status updates adapting to dynamic needs and established program/project management processes; also, managed 3rd party vendors/service providers consistent with SLA and SOPs. Impacts to the Products & Service Bottom Line via Delivery Leadership
Grew overall ES revenue opportunities to $20M+ by expanding existing project assignments and growing new business customer accounts, in close partnership collaboration with sales and portfolio managers. Leveraged industry best practice methods and tools to improve project delivery.
Increased team’s repeat business by $5M+ in incremental revenue by delivering value-added IT solutions to clients and enhancing quality assurance controls and audit compliance processes governance across all project implementations––earning awards for process improvements. Education
Master of Business Administration and Management: NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Miami, FL Bachelor of Science in MIS and Economics: MORGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, Baltimore, MD Industry Professional Certifications
Project Management & Service Support: PMP by PMI.org, CSM-P by ScrumAlliance.org, and ITIL by ITIL.com Risk Management, Security, Compliance, Privacy, Audit & Quality Assurance: CISA-M by ISACA.org, and CIA by TheIIA.org Microsoft Azure Architecture, Security & DevOps: MCASAE certifications candidacy in progress by Microsoft.com Technology Skills & Abstracts
Miami, FL 33179 305-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Appendix - Proof of Concept Samples
Sample of Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics Solutions of MS Azure/MSBI & Power BI and Oracle oBIee/OT-BI SDLC/CMMI-Waterfall methods or AGILE-Scrum/DevOps frameworks sprint increment in Software Product Development with CI/CD and use of other EDWM tools like MSBI/P-BI or oBIee/OTBI-P for custom development extension, migration and integration (EII/EAI/ETL/API) of interfaces and data using CRISP-DM model. The tools have the capability to unify disparate data silos (ERP, CRM, EDWM, Files, etc) variety, volume, velocity and relationship to build robust Analytics/BI Reports, Scorecards and Dashboards for decision making to accelerate business transformation in the new automated cloud tools like MS Dynamics 365 using Sure Steps Guide to deploy the core ERP-BC cloud solutions (Sales, Service, Finance, Operations, Talent and Marketing) & CRM customer relationship flip into revenue as in the BI models below. Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) and Analytics SQL Stack processes of SSIS/collect, SSAS/analyze & SSRS/visualize integration; Azure Data Lake PaaS components - Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, SQL DW, Analysis Services and Spark with DevOps vs oBIee/OT-BI under CRISP-DM model delivery approach Sample of Program/Project/Portfolio Management (PPM) comprehensive and integrated tools – MS Azure DevOps, MS Project/Visio and MS Office 365 Suite Sample of Weekly Status Report Dashboard for Management Briefing Planning Budget Variance = Estimate – Actual; P&L Financial Variance = Revenue – Expenses; Positive Variance = Budget Surplus or Financial Profit; green is good; Negative Variance = Budget Deficit or Financial Loss; red is bad and requires corrective action to breakeven minimally from: CapEx for Design and Implementation
/Construction (Build/Develop, Test and Deploy); OpEx for Initiation, Planning and Transition/Close/Support for SDLC/CMMI-Waterfall and AGILE-Scrum/DevOps Other optional sophisticated schedule, capital budgeting and financial investment analyses KPIs are ROI, NPV, PBP, IRR, SPI, CPI, EVA, etc and risk metrics KRIs AGILE-Scrum: Velocity or amount of work across iterations/sprints over timeline for predictive long-term planning; burndown/up charts; completed story points & defects; Cross functional team story Average Velocity = Backlog Points/Points per Sprint as in the velocity chart supplement to burndown chart and trending sprint report; Consistent Velocity requires team cohesiveness, co-location and cross skillset for collaboration on product increment deliverable else quality will be impacted Resource Utilization Variance = Availability or Capacity (Budgeted – Time Off) – Work Load; match to skills matrix; Positive Variance = Low Utilization; red is bad and requires corrective action to deploy idle resource to be optimal; Negative Variance = Over Utilization; but resource seems overloaded for balancing; RPO/RTO metrics Security metrics include percent of employees who opened email attacks; number of brute force attacks bypassed by network controls like firewalls, filters, intrusion detection; malware attacks that circumvented anti-malware controls resulting in unscheduled downtime; slow performances and outages from missed security patches Removed KPI metrics statistical analytics slides on Financial Variance and Resource Utilization Variance as in MS Excel recaps due to confidentiality