SRIKAR REDDY DONDETI
Houston, TX email@example.com Linkedin 713-***-****
• 2 years of experience in analysis, design, development, research and implementation of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented software systems and development of Windows Based, Web based, Client/Server and n-tier distributed applications.
• Extensive experience in .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0) web based and windows based applications using Microsoft.NET Technologies including ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0, C#.NET (3.5/4.0), ADO.NET, IIS (5.0/6.0/7.0), Visual Studio (2015/2013/2012), XML, ASP.NET MVC (3,4 and 5), Entity Framework, LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects and LINQ to Entities) Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), Web API and MS SQL Server (2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014) as backend database.
• Extensive knowledge of applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Abstraction.
• Experience in working with User Controls, Custom Server Controls, HTML Controls and Server Controls.
• Proficient knowledge in development using Windows Services, Web Services, RESTful services, Multithreading.
• Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Connection object, Command object, Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader objects to interact with databases like SQL Server […] implement secure middle-tier components consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and Stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
• Working knowledge on Win Form based applications, JQuery, Bootstrap 3 and Web API technologies.
• Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery.
• Extensively followed Agile Scrum Methodology for Software Development.
• Experience in writing stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server.
• Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
• Proficient in Object oriented analysis and design practices, object modeling, use cases, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and class diagrams using UML.
• Skilled in managing, administration of IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0 and configuring SSL.
• Performed N- Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
• Experience in Integration testing, writing Test cases, Test plans, Bug analysis and fixes.
• Excellent analytical skills for understanding and gathering the requirements, business rules/processes and detailed design of the application, creating Gantt Charts, ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with good interpersonal and analytical skills and also involved in supporting activities, UAT and production support.
• Excellent experience in onsite-offshore model.
Master of Science, Computer Science August 2018 - May 2020 University of Houston – Clear Lake, Houston, TX GPA : 3.3/4.0 Course Work: Data Mining, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Advanced Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Internet Protocols, Network Security, Artificial Intelligence. Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science August 2013 - May 2017 SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India GPA : 8.8/10.0 Exchange Student, Computer Science
University of Wisconsin - Madison, Wisconsin, WI
UHCL Capstone Project Galen Data - Houston, TX January 2020 – May 2020 Description: Galen Data provides Cloud connectivity solutions to support Food and Drug Administration (FDS) class I, II, III and CE marked medical devices, build under ISO 13485 certified Quality Management System and IEC 62304 compliant software development processes, the platform meets or exceeds design control requirements for both US and global markets.
• Integrating RESTful API components into the application to communicate with the Client and server through HTTP/HTTPS.
• Created an SDK and implemented new features to an existing application sandbox both on web and iOS, using REST Endpoints, Web API request methods.
• Developed different API’s using Spring boot framework, Maven project, Tomcat server and Postman tool.
• Worked on data from web services and saved it to database using Galen Rest Endpoints.
• Wrote unit tests and scripts for UI testing.
• Managing the impact assessment of proposed change in the integrated technology environment, in particular understanding the impact of proposed changes on all upstream and downstream systems
• Delivery of all agreed change to time, quality and cost parameters
• Ensuring that all change is designed and implemented using best practice
• Ensuring that all engineering reviews are completed and the introduction of change into the Production environment follows agreed governance processes
• Support the Application Management function with problem records and high severity incidents
• Experienced with preparing detailed level documentation of technical deliveries
• Has a deep understanding of the overall development process and software delivery lifecycle (Agile) Student Ambassador UHCL - Houston, TX August 2018 – January 2020
• Maintained database, analyzed the data and found the pattern of student’s influx for the events
• Served as peer leader for fellow students and educated students, staffs and faculty about diversity, identity, culture.
• Helped in managing and organizing the events in the University.
• Managed the orientation handbook, fee reimbursements, stipends, scholarships, class schedules and student files pertaining to academic activities.
• Give walking tours to VIPs, prospective students, and tourists
.Net Developer Tata Consultancy Services September 2016 – May 2018
• Worked closely with Business Analysts in Requirements gathering, analyzing the requirement, design, implementation, performance tuning, testing, and in post-production support.
• Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages, “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”.
• Used Html Helper methods to populate View Bag data to the razor views.
• Involved in the development of models, view models, views, partial views and controllers in ASP.NET MVC.
• Experience in creating the Business Logic layer and Data Access Layer.
• Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
• Created and consumed ASP.Net Web services and implemented REST full Web API/WCF services for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST API.
• Created Entity Framework Database First Model for ASP.NET MVC application used LINQ to Entities and Lambda Expressions for the data access layer.
• Created different Action Attributes for decorating across various Action Results. The Action Attributes used include the ones used for Handling errors and Caching.
• Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
• Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management.
• Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
• Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
• Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems. Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements postproduction as per the client's requirement.
• Strong trouble shooting and Problem-solving skills in finding defects and resolving the issues. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Student Planner iOS Application August 2019 – December 2019
• Collaborated a four-person team, developing an application that helps the students to set reminders, view notifications and add classes, assignments to the calendar.
• Designed the functional multi-page view which could hold data
• Developed a major portion of the User Interface and took up the challenging part of integrating all components. Technologies Used: Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch Frameworks, XCode. College-Parent Interaction May 2019 – July 2019
• An Android application which is used to build communication between college and parent.
• This application replaces the old techniques such as sending text messages to inbox.
Metro-Rail Application January 2019 – May 2019
• Employed preprocessor scripting language SASS to add styling; used HTML5 and CSS3 to design the user interface.
• Worked extensively on adding, updating and removing data in databases and managed user details using MYSQL. Predicting and Analyzing Cricket Players Performance August 2018 – January 2018
• Collaborated with 3-person team to predict performance of players in different modes of game play; utilized WEKA, R, Python.
• Data is collected from ESPN cricinfo, preprocessed the data and analyzed the performance of various cricket players in different parameters using R programming and python.
• Tools used are R-Studio and Jupyter.
Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.1/4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, Entity Framework, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF Services, Web API.
Angular JS, HTML4/HTML5, XML, JSON.
Development Tools Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015. Web Servers IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0.
Programming Languages C, C++, C#, T-SQL.
Database SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012/2014.
Operating Technologies Windows 2003/2008/Windows 7, 8 and 10. Markup Languages HTML, XML.
Service Oriented Architecture
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, SOAP, Rest APIs, Web API.
IDE Microsoft Visual Studio (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015). Configuration Management TFS and GitHub.
Secure Content Contribution and Prevention in Social Media, International Journal of Digital Communication and Networks
(IJDCN) Volume 5, Issue 4, May 2017.