***** ***** **** ********* ** Limpopo street
Mobile : 073*******
To establish myself to a dynamic environment, where my skills and capabilities may be utilized and contribute effectively to the workplace.
• Matric  with aggregate of 65% from Ivory Park secondary school WORK EXPERIENCE
• Working as Credits clerk in Ruwag tools (P4 recruitment) from Jul 2019 to till date Role :* Processes applications of clients applying for credit: Calling and emailing applicants to obtain financial data, verify the accounts then create the credit note to be invoiced.
* Adjust incorrect credit charges.
* Capture all supplier invoices on SAP daily,
ensuring that all invoices are valid Tax Invoices.
* Make sure all invoices are appropriately signed off & coded by Head of Departments with the purchase order attached.
* Deal with suppliers & resolve all outstanding queries timeously.
* Perform accurate & tidy filing of all documentation of old records and upkeep of archive storage.
* Carry out any reasonable instruction and duties as directed by senior accountant.
* Returning to the bins all credit stock which was incorrectly sent to the client.
* Attending regular training and coaching.
• Worked as Inventory clerk in Shoprite DC (Workforce group) from Feb 2012 to Jun 2018 Role :*Updating newly received products/stock together with new suppliers on to SAP.
*Quality check the stock and update changes in stock packaging and dimensions on to SAP.
*Assigning primary locations known as pick slots to new products and reserve locations.
*Perform work-unit, which is completing work left undone by the forklift/reach truck drivers.
*Assigning both RF scanner and reach truck replenishers to send stork to primary locations.
*Assigning pickers to select stock which has been skipped, doing manual replenishment of abandoned stock and daily cycle count.
*Perform financial year stock taking.
*Issuing work material such as stationary weekly to 34 clerks which are part of my shift. *Marking the attendance register daily and compiling a quarterly progress report 4 times a day then email it to my seniors
(supervisor, site supervisor, inventory manager and such).
*Check invoices and purchase orders to verify stock of suspect suppliers before receiving.
*Training trainee managers and showing them how to use systems, such as EXceed, Info Mix (WM info 5.8) and SAP.
• Worked as Store clerk in Barnetts furniture JD Group from Mar 2011 to Jan 2012 Role :*Capturing received stock from the Joshua Doore warehouse or suppliers.
*Capturing daily sales and doing weekend stock take at the store room.
*Issuing repossessing documents to the delivery drivers so they can go collect goods from none paying customers.
*Assisting unsatisfied customers who have queries about their goods.
• Worked as Technician in Total Air Control from Jan 2010 to Dec 2010 Role :*Mounting the air conditioning units and connecting their water drainage pipes.
*Welding the air-conditioner copper pipes from the indoor units to the outdoor ones.
*Wiring and connecting the air conditioning units together with their on-wall remotes. FIELD OF INTEREST
• Distribution centre
• Retail store
• Corporate office
• Verbal and non-verbal communication.
• Problem solving and workshop facilitating.
• Attention to detail.
STRENGTH & HOBBIES
• I can work long hours.
• I'm minimally ambitious and patient.
• I'm self driven and innovative.
• Listening to music.
• Writing quotes and reading.
Shoprite DC (Workforce group)
Barnetts furniture JD Group
Barnetts furniture JD Group
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. Date : 14 June 2020
(Nhlanhla Dlamini )