MANJUNATH S SUNGAR
Seeking assignments in Construction Management, project Management, Site Administration with a reputed organisation preferably in the Construction industry. To work in an environment that provides me challenging job, this allows me to utilize my skill and to obtain job satisfaction, contributing my hard working skills and excellent learning adaptability to the organization.
• 7 years of proven work experience, under well reputed companies like Natural Stone Co. Llc (Al Ansari group), Terrazzo Dubai Co LLC, Carus Construction Pvt Ltd, Sobha Developers Ltd India and Kelsatek Solutions Pvt Ltd with International standards of working knowledge in commercial buildings, high raised residential buildings and infrastructure Projects
• Proficiency in handling planning, executing and spearheading projects, resource planning, coupled with a flair for adopting modern engineering and project management methodologies
• Deft in swiftly ramping up projects ensuring deadlines are complied with achieving optimum resource utilization and cost effectiveness in operations
• In- depth knowledge of managing projects & executing erection and commissioning of various construction activities
• An effective communicator with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities Areas of Expertise
Project Planning & Management
• Managing project activities involving working out various requirements with respect to utilities, machines, manpower
& monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion
• Ensuring that site operations are carried out smoothly in regards with supply, installation and testing & commissioning operations
• Participating in project review meetings for tracking project progress & de-bottlenecking & implementation of QA/QC procedures as per norms and standards.
• Liaison with external agencies, clients, architects & consultants for determining technical specifications, approvals for execution & obtaining on-time clearances.
• Co-coordinating among consultants and clients and responsible for checking & finalizing tender documents, BOQ, variations.
Site & Construction Management
• Managing all construction activities including coordination with clients, consultants and architects for providing technical inputs & coordinating with the site management activities
• Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output
• Monitoring & supervising the preparation of drawings/specifications & finalization of requirements, estimates.
• Preparation and review of Method Statements, Work Specific Plans, variations works, Monthly Progress Report as per specifications of contract document.
Since MAY: 2016 Natural Stone Co. LLc (Al Ansari Group), Muscat, OMAN as Project Engineer Role:
Managing project activities like procurement and arrangement of approved material to execute the work on site. Study, review, and evaluate preliminary and final plans, specifications and drawings. Meeting with client, consultant and all management to discuss the issues regarding approval. Planning, organizing and scheduling of project installations and maintaining daily reports Co-ordinating with sub contractors, Vendors and their engineers at site. Undergone training and Worked as INTERNAL IMS AUDITOR (ISO9001, 14001&OHSAS18001) for Organisation Completed all projects on time and within budgets meeting Client expectations. The Projects Handled
Title: Royal opera house and musical theatre
Client: Royal Court affairs
Contractor: Oman Shapoorji Co. Llc.
Title: Royal Oman Police hospital
Client: Royal oman police
Contractor: GALFAR Co. llc
Title: AL KHOUD Villa
Client: Private Villa
Contractor: AL BHAJA Construction Co. LLc
08:2014 – 04:2016 Terrazzo DUBAI L.L.C., Dubai, UAE as Civil Project Engineer (GRC) Role:
Reporting to the Project manager.
Taking care of procurement and arrangement of approved material to execute the work on site as per approved work sche dule.
Study, review, and evaluate preliminary and final plans, specifications and drawings. Planning, organizing and scheduling of project installations. Co-ordinating with sub contractors, Vendors and their engineers at site. Meeting with client, consultant and all management to discuss the issues regarding approval. Completed all projects on time and within budgets meeting Client expectations. Problem Solver & Goal Oriented.
Surveying, Piling work, Post tension work.
The Projects Handled
Title: 3B+G+7P+19 Storey Office Building
Client: Landmark Group
Contractor: Shapoorji Pallonji Mideast Llc.
Title: Reem-Mira Coomunity 1582 Town Houses
Client: Emaar Properties
Contractor: Arabtec Construction Llc
Title: Residential Development Plot PJRC 38C, Palm Jumeirah Client: Abhur Real Estate Development Llc
Contractor: Khansaheb Civil Engineering Llc.
Title: Mosque And Peripheral(Abudhabi)
Client: Royal International Construction
Title: Residential villas
Client: Al Arif Contracting Co. Llc
Title: Al habtoor city
Contractor: Gulf Landscape And Irrigation System Llc. 10: 2013 – 07: 2014 Carus Construction Pvt Ltd as project engineer Role
• Developed the close 14 days program and execute as per the program
• Managed a site construction team according to the program with Safety
• Study, review, and evaluate preliminary and final plans, specifications and drawings.
• Planning, organizing and scheduling of construction works.
• Co-ordinating with sub contractors, Vendors and their engineers at site. Site handling with progress delivering on time.
• Resolving issues and making decision at site.
• Preparing bar bending schedules and BOQ.
• Coordinating with Client, designer and consultant through mails.
• Preparation of proposals for variations works.
• Preparing Monthly progress report.
• Coordinated with Consultant to ensure tests and inspections of works are carried out as stated in the specification Projects Handled
Title : Vibgyor High International School
Description : School building G+4 (80000 sft)
03: 2011 – 09: 2013 Sobha Developers Ltd as project engineer as Senior Site Engineer Role
• Required to prepare daily activities logs for ongoing work.
• Co-ordination with consultant.
• Executed commercial building from foundation
• Mobilization done by me using TOTAL STATION (sokia)
• Worked on innovative hydraulic formwork (PRANAV const ltd)
• Pre fabrication of column reinforcement done in the project.
• Safety member of SDB11 for taking care of safety.
• Preparing status reports and presenting to upper management.
• Responsible for all documentation work of ongoing project.
• Resolving any technical difficulties, problems that may arise
• Worked on shuttering form work, Reinforcement, concreting,Plastering, finishing, Snagging.and material arrangements
• Well know with latest Laser rotation Machine. Block work done with new Greco chemical bond as a mortar
• Sub-contractor billing for every 15 days schedule. Projects Handled
Title :INFOSYS technologies ltd,
Description: :Software Development Block -11 (PUNE) Commercial building construction. (509000 sft)
Client :Infosys limited.
Architect :Haffiz contractor
Title : Sobha Chrysanthemum club house
Description : As project incharge: Residential Project (Bangalore) for area of 39667sqft.
Consultant & Architect: Sobha Developers Ltd
Title : Sobha casa paradisoII
Description : As block incharge: Residential Project (Bangalore) Super luxury and luxury Buildings (G+23).
Consultant and Architect: Sobha Developers
08:2010- 01:2011: Commenced career With Kelsatek Solutions Pvt Ltd, Banglore as Design Engineer Role :
• Proof checking for design and drawings for GFC approval. Conducting meeting on days work.
• Analysis of steel structures for industrial buildings and detailing of drawings. Academic Detail
2010 :Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineer) from Visvesvaraya Technological University, 2010 passed out with an aggregate of 70.64%
• MS Office, AutoCAD, E-Mail and Internet Applications
• Staadpro and Strucad for design and detailing
Date of Birth : 9th March1988
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Father’s name : Shankar Rao sungar.
Mother’s name : Sulochana
Passport No. : L5983854
VISA Details : Employee(Project engineer visa) (place of issue-Muscat), Permanent Address : S/o Shankar Rao sungar
VV 16/8 aditya nagar, rajashree cements
Malkhed road, Gulbarga
Languages Known : English, Hindi, kannada,Tamil,Telugu. Sincerely,