Trilingual (Portuguese, English, Spanish) international business professional with 4 years of experience managing multi-million-dollar engineering projects and contracts for a multinational corporation and 6 years of experience as an educational professional. Exceptional skills in project management, planning and logistics, employee training and development, customer service, and public speaking. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP software. Current MBA candidate seeking to re-start a business career in the US.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) Candidate - University of Maryland Global Campus 2019 - 2021
• Bachelor of Arts in Education – Regional University of Blumenau – Brazil 2012
• Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering – WEG – Brazil 2006 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Au Pair Cultural Exchange Program 01/2014 – 01/2016
• Taught Portuguese and Spanish and improved business English fluency during 2-year exchange program. APAE – Brazil 02/2011 – 12/2013
Adult & Child Special Education Teacher
• Trained teachers in the public and private sectors to improve their effectiveness with students with disabilities and provide strategies and tools to enhance student engagement.
• Provided vocational training for adults ages 16-35 with special needs to enter the job market, focusing on basic skills and social norms.
• Taught children ages 4-12 with various levels of disabilities, focusing on early childhood development.
• Created lesson plans, developed educational materials, and implemented teaching strategies to enhance the skills of students.
WEG Electric Motors – Brazil 10/2006 – 01/2010
International Project Manager – Client Executive and Sales Support
• Successfully managed global engineering projects with total annual sales of $10 million, covering the NAM, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC markets.
• Supported international sales team with $10 million in annual revenue in quote generation and client services.
• Accurately estimated and priced all work to maximize volume and profitability, prepared client proposals, and followed-up to close sales.
• Monitored and supervised the deployment of all projects to ensure the achievement of quality and timely execution of projects.
• Trained new engineering staff in post-sales support and administration.
• Provided post-sale customer support, technical documentation compliance, and final testing certification for small and large motor production.
• Supported global distribution by providing freight and logistics solutions to customers as needed and managing delivery dates and shipment.
• Led internal negotiations between engineering and manufacturing departments ensuring production orders met delivery dates.
• Documented, coordinated and communicated project change orders to field and customer and performed SAP order input.