Chantilly, VA *****
Proactive and bilingual System Engineer (B.S.) offering a diverse career experience in IT and systems development, including client-assurance, project leadership, and system implementation. Dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions to stakeholders by providing excellent technical project-management skills
(both team-based and independent capacity) with the ability to effectively communicate. U.S. citizenship! Education
George Mason University Graduated: May 2020
Bachelor of Science: Systems Engineering
• GPA: 3.20
• Concentration: Financial Engineering
• Senior Capstone Design Project: Anne Arundel County Electric Fleet Conversion & Optimum Design. This case study evaluates the viability of a full electric vehicle fleet conversion, with an Analysis of the current fleet’s data, which includes asset information, utilization, retirement, and budget data was conducted
• SEOR degree is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET. Work Experience
Revii LLC January 2014 to February 2015
Digital Marketing Specialist
• Designed, managed and maintained company website by writing content, directing video designs and designing email, HTML and in-text email promotions.
• Developed improved digital content for website and social media platforms.
• Created and implemented marketing campaigns and directory services to help clients capitalize on new media and Internet advertising opportunities.
• Devised marketing packages, including web design, remarketing campaigns, keyphrase packages and new media advertising campaigns to increase search engine optimization (SEO) for clients. Pohanka Automotive Group July 2015 to March 2018
Customer Manager’s Assistant
• Evaluated customer account information to assess current issues and determine potential solutions.
• Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management.
• Managed needs of 100+ customers (per day) in a busy and active environment alongside a team of 30 customer relations professionals.
• Supported General Manager in managing everyday operations regarding employee delegations and team member responsibilities.
• Oversaw warranty counseling process to manage expense controls.
• Processed customer management accounts using complex software tools.
• Used proficient software such as Microsoft Word Processing, Excel, Outlook, etc. to perform administrative and clerical tasks.
IBM Corporation October 2015 to February 2016
Customer Service Representative
Tysons Corner, VA
• Had many responsibilities to the company which included troubleshooting, planning and operating with complex client’s information.
• Basic technical knowledge was required to operate in a multi-vendor environment to provide IT services.
• Consulted with customers to determine best methods to resolve service and billing issues. US Census Bureau December 2017 to February 2019
IT Specialist & Training Room Coordinator
• Reviewed requests for service to resolve IT difficulties, documenting, and fielding tickets to improve problem resolution.
• Work with SCCM and other applications to ensure positive outcomes on detailed-oriented projects.
• Collaborated with the support team to assist client stakeholders with emergent technical issues pertaining to critical IT software deliverables and develop effective solutions.
• Configure and maintain training room PC’s in various IT-related activities (both internal and external events) in all types of platforms.
• Re-image desktops and laptops using Ghost Imaging software while ensuring quality customer service to upper management.
• Set up new desktop systems and configured laptops for incoming employees, loading required software and server permissions.
• Conducted hands-on technology training programs to assist the use of newly implemented hardware and software.
• Delivered local and remote Tier 2 and 3 IT support for hardware and software to company personnel.
• Provide and maintain Active Directory accounts for internal and external clients.
• Researched and reviewed engineering documentation to meet the system's demands. Lucky Bihari LLC October 2018 to February 2020
• Luxurious watch brand company that gradually became a conglomerate of dropshipping products.
• Effectively connected consumers with products by building a cutting-edge company from the ground up to fill a market gap.
• Executed business strategies to boost revenue and penetrate new markets through the implementation of an operational quality program launched to receive constructive feedback from the customers. Skills
Languages: Test-driven development (TDD)
Python, Java, C++, HTML, MATLAB, Arduino,
RS Studio, Microsoft Office.
Miscellaneous: Blockchain Technology, Trading
(stocks), Network Marketing, and E-commerce
Platforms. Speaks English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Treasurer
Oversee financial planning, procurements, and fraternity funds over $10,000 through diligent budgeting strategies.
Personal Projects: Private Tutor (9+ years of teaching experience) Extensive experience on all levels of Mathematics (Algebra to Calculus III) and advancement placement examinations pertaining to SAT & ACT.