MG nagar, *rd Cross Street,
Mobile No.: +91-897*******
Email ID: email@example.com
Dedicated mechanical engineer with 3 years experience in production and production planning control ( PPC).
Organization : YOUNGSHIN AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT.LTD
Period : Jun 2017 - Till Date
Designation : Junior Engineer
Position : LINE INCHARGE
Young Shin Automotive India Pvt Ltd. (MNC) is one of the vendors of HYUNDAI & MANDO, Sono Koyo, TATA, M&M, GM, KIA, Fiat and Isuzu manufacturing of power Steering oil pump and steering parts accessories.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Talented Production Team Lead with 3 years of manufacturing experience setting and achieving demanding objectives in fast-paced settings.
• As per customer plan schedule the monthly plan.
• Execute and monitoring the weekly plan vs Actual.
• Able to optimize procedures and improve performance to maximize productivity.
• Highly skilled Machinist with an exceptional ability to produce and repair mechanical equipment with precision and strong attention to detail.
• Hardworking Production Team Lead skilled in organizing and prioritizing tasks, arranging schedules and monitoring equipment operation.
• First-rate communication, problem-solving and conflict management skills.
• 3c and 5s maintain and development.
• Managing the production related tasks including planning, control & troubleshooting for technical & process related.
• Achieving the production targets and achieving the same within time, optimizing man & machine utilization.
• Well conversant with the concepts of KAIZEN, Poke yoke, TPM, SMED, FIFO, 5S, 3C, QC tools, PDCA cycle and learn management system (LPS).
• Setting work standard for the assembly operations & giving the standard time required to complete the assembly operations. Take time calculation.
• TPM practices for OEE improvement by eliminating major losses.
• Derive X - R Bar chart and define values for UCL & LCL from USL to LS.
• Maintaining 1s & 2s principle for better housekeeping in shop floor.
• Managing the rework related activity with quality concern.
• Evaluate operator skill matrix.
PROJECTS HANDLED SO FAR:
• A-Entry for Mando Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
• NXR Model for Mando Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
• HCI Model for Mando Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
• Quality assurance
• G&M Code knowledge
• Product development
• Precision measuring
• Program design
• Equipment calibration
• Material handling expert
• Assembly line production
• Scarp reduction through QC story approach
• 3c and 5c knowledge
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical Engineering with FIRST Division from GKM college of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai in 2017.
• HSC from D.B.T.R National higher secondary school, Mayiladuthurai with FIRST Division in 2013.
• SSLC from D.B.T.R National higher secondary school, Mayiladuthurai with distinction in 2011.
TITLE : Rectification of Engagement Rejection in ZF-gearbox (In Ashok Leyland) DURATION : 4 months
• Reduced the Rejection rate by improving the productivity and profitability using SIX SIGMA phase in Gear Box engagement rejection.
TITLE : Calibration of Thermocouple
DURATION : 2 months
• In this project, we designed and fabricated a setup for Calibrating the Thermocouple by using Sea Back Effect.
• KCP GEARS MANUFACTURING : In this company manufactures turbine gears and other heavy duty large machines by various manufacturing methods.
• ROYAL ENFIELD : In plant training in royal Enfield, Thiruvottiyur, Chennai for 5 days.
• METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT COOPERATION(MTC) :
INTERNSHIP in repair section for 15 days.
Father’s name : R. Anbazhagan
Date of Birth : 24 FEB 1996
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Tamil, English, Telugu.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Date :
Place: Chennai. (A.SRIRAM.)